Ahnonay Rotating Stone

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Ahnonay Rotating Stone

Postby mig » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:20 am

I dont know where to post this so sorry if its the wrong place.I cant figure out how the get the other half of the rotating stone for ahnonay.I went back and touched the cloths again and still no wedge.
mig

Re: Welcome to The Deep Island Shard!

Postby Wamduskasapa » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:37 am

mig wrote:I dont know where to post this so sorry if its the wrong place.I cant figure out how the get the other half of the rotating stone for ahnonay.I went back and touched the cloths again and still no wedge.

You need to find the canyon that contains the floating enigma in Ercana
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby mig » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:42 am

i have that piece of wedge from ercana,i need the other half from ahnonay now.
mig

Postby Wamduskasapa » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:52 am

Then you need to find out how to open the safe door in the Maintenance area. Through the open door you will see a ramp and the large statue of the fourth Sphere.
Show Spoiler
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Re: Ahnonay Rotating Stone

Postby diafero » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:25 am

I split the topic into its own thread - please don't clobber existing threads with totally unrelated stuff.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Jogi » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:43 am

To complete this thread: mig was helped in the Cavern. So no spoilers here.

On this occasion I would like to mention that it is a good idea to ask first in the game (in the Cavern) for help. Helpful explorers are often found there. If not, then certainly at weekends.
Jogi

Postby Annabelle » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:16 pm

mig wrote:I dont know where to post this so sorry if its the wrong place.I cant figure out how the get the other half of the rotating stone for ahnonay.I went back and touched the cloths again and still no wedge.

I know you obtained help on the server... I just feel it would be important to clarify something for the whole community.

Deep Island Shard is an Alcugs shard so it's based on URU:CC. In URU:CC, there's no wedge to be collected. To overcome the lack of them, the programmers behind the offline-KI & alcugs mods made sure to integrate the necessary code for the wedges on existing ages. Minkata & the pods were MOUL ages added so the wedges followed... The issue with Ahnonay was that the office of Kadish in middle of the vortex of water has no balcony at all in URU:CC. They weren't able to put the portal to the bahro cave.

They added instead a section of MOUL's version of Ahnonay with that portal. The only thing you need to do is to link to the proper age (see spoiler) to reach that section of Ahnonay that has been added to the Deep Island Shard (and to URU offline when "drizzled")
Show Spoiler
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Return to Deep Island