A Small Request

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

A Small Request

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:12 am

Finally we (Kirk and I) are here. All installed all working :) Only one small but important thing. This is supposed to be URU and you don't have my hair style in the closet. The beautiful bob :shock: If at all possible please add it. Thank you.
Zesty of Xeniphers

Re: A Small Request

Postby dendwaler » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:59 am

Huh?

is your hairstyle according to your but with a center parting?
:D
Those wonderfull Worlds are called " Ages" , because that is what it takes to build one.

Watch my latest Video Or even better..... watch the Cathedral's Complete Walkthrough made by Suleika!
dendwaler

Postby Ainia » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Shorah Zesty,

The MOUL-based shards have a different set of hairstyles than the UruCC-based shards. Most of them are the same between the two, but MOUL added some new ones to the closet. So it may or may not be possible to get the MOUL hairstyles into Deep Island (I'm guessing not, but I have little to no knowledge about the technical side of such a task).
ImageImage
Ainia

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:27 am

ok here is the picture. it would be great if you can add it because the other ones are simply NOT me :(
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:37 am

any chance we get this hairstyle soon ? pretty please :)
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby GPNMilano » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:04 am

I'm sorry. My bad Zesty, this one falls on my shoulders. When I moved the clothing from MOULa into CC I was mostly focused on the shirts and other clothing items. I forgot that Cyan added a few extra female avatar haircuts as well. I can move the haircuts over from MOULa but, I'm not sure if we programmed Drizzle to make these changes automatically when you convert MOULa or if they were distributed with the OfflineKI.
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:23 am

oh that would be great. if you explain to me what i have to do, i will do it. thanks so much in advance.
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby Annabelle » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Zesty of Xeniphers wrote:oh that would be great. if you explain to me what i have to do, i will do it. thanks so much in advance.

I think the better for now is to wait. It's something that goes far into programmation & server tweeking. We will have to wait for an update to UAM.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:45 am

oh all right :( i will keep wearing hats until my hair style becomes available and i can look presentable :lol:
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby diafero » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:55 am

GPNMilano wrote:I'm sorry. My bad Zesty, this one falls on my shoulders. When I moved the clothing from MOULa into CC I was mostly focused on the shirts and other clothing items. I forgot that Cyan added a few extra female avatar haircuts as well. I can move the haircuts over from MOULa but, I'm not sure if we programmed Drizzle to make these changes automatically when you convert MOULa or if they were distributed with the OfflineKI.

I am pretty sure that this was done manually - the Offline KI contains some "GlobalClothing" files. So, if you manage to get the hairs done, I'd be happy to upload them onto the Shard and but them into the next Offline KI :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Next

Return to Deep Island