A Small Request

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: A Small Request

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:43 am

yay ! so my hairstyle is on its way, great to know. thanks a lot. you are importing it from MOULA right ?
and oh my, additional clothing... really ? well i am overwhelmed by joy ! :-)
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby diafero » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:52 am

I'm back, and ready to upload (almost) whatever you are going to cook up, Chloe :)

/me is probably shouldn't be so surprised, but it's still stunning how (seemingly) natural porting stuff from MO:UL to Uru:CC has become. Zesty, maybe you will one day stumble upon the thread from... I think it was 2010 when Dustin announced he could convert ages from the (then-dead) MO:UL to the offline game. We were all (or, at least I was) in total awe, and I can't even begin to describe the expression on my face when I walked through the MO:UL-K'veer in my offline game. And then, some months later, Myst V followed... Those were amazing times, and now it's all taken for granted ;-)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:44 am

i am not taking anything for granted, on the contrary, grateful for all that you are doing here. DI is an amazing shard and we really love it.
btw my hairstyle is still not in the closet but happy to hear that it will be there soon :)
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:36 am

i am not taking anything for granted, on the contrary, grateful for all that you are doing here. DI is an amazing shard and we really love it.
btw my hairstyle is still not in the closet :shock: i am checking every day :) hope it will be there soon.
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby GPNMilano » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:54 am

Zesty of Xeniphers wrote:i am not taking anything for granted, on the contrary, grateful for all that you are doing here. DI is an amazing shard and we really love it.
btw my hairstyle is still not in the closet :shock: i am checking every day :) hope it will be there soon.

Sorry Zesty. I haven't sent the file to Diafero yet. Your hairstyle is done, but there's going to be a few additional clothing items along with it, I'm just waiting to hear back from someone to see if they're ok with including the new t-shirts from TOC unto Deep Island.
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Postby Acorn » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:03 am

GPNMilano wrote:
Zesty of Xeniphers wrote:btw my hairstyle is still not in the closet :shock: i am checking every day :) hope it will be there soon.

Sorry Zesty. I haven't sent the file to Diafero yet. Your hairstyle is done, but there's going to be a few additional clothing items along with it, I'm just waiting to hear back from someone to see if they're ok with including the new t-shirts from TOC unto Deep Island.

Take it easy today, as it's your birthday! :P
Acorn

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am

happy belated birthday milano. i am really looking forward to my hairstyle. i kept wearing a cap, which is not something i like, but it was better than any hairstyle i could choose from. now, the summer is over and i can't wear a cap with the winter clothes. oh dear... hope that hair arrives soon... i will really celebrate the day ! thanks in advance.
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:27 am

any news as when the hairstyle will be uploaded ? i heard it's dulcamara's favourite hairstyle too. ;)
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:44 am

GPNMilano wrote:Sorry Zesty. I haven't sent the file to Diafero yet. Your hairstyle is done, but there's going to be a few additional clothing items along with it, I'm just waiting to hear back from someone to see if they're ok with including the new t-shirts from TOC unto Deep Island.

Heya Milano. Since my hairstyle is done maybe you could consider sending it to Diafero ? Since permission for the additional clothing might never come :?
Last edited by Zesty of Xeniphers on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:48 am

GPNMilano wrote:Sorry Zesty. I haven't sent the file to Diafero yet. Your hairstyle is done, but there's going to be a few additional clothing items along with it, I'm just waiting to hear back from someone to see if they're ok with including the new t-shirts from TOC unto Deep Island.

Heya Milano. Since my hairstyle is done maybe you could consider sending it to Diafero ? Since permission for the additional clothing might never come :?
Zesty of Xeniphers

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island