A Small Request

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: A Small Request

Postby GPNMilano » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:41 am

diafero wrote:
GPNMilano wrote:I'm sorry. My bad Zesty, this one falls on my shoulders. When I moved the clothing from MOULa into CC I was mostly focused on the shirts and other clothing items. I forgot that Cyan added a few extra female avatar haircuts as well. I can move the haircuts over from MOULa but, I'm not sure if we programmed Drizzle to make these changes automatically when you convert MOULa or if they were distributed with the OfflineKI.

I am pretty sure that this was done manually - the Offline KI contains some "GlobalClothing" files. So, if you manage to get the hairs done, I'd be happy to upload them onto the Shard and but them into the next Offline KI :)

Okay, great to hear Diafero. I'll put something together before the weekend and send the result to you.
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:10 am

yay ! thanks in advance diafero and milano :)
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:12 am

i hope you didn't forget me ? i know it might sound like a small thing to some but it is important to me. i have to look at my avatar whose look i dislike and who i feel is not impersonating me.
many thanks in advance.
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby tachzusamm » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:59 am

You probably missed that diafero is on vacation ( viewtopic.php?p=64554#p64554 )
so, nothing will happen until he comes back.
tachzusamm

Postby Lyrositor » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:36 am

Zesty of Xeniphers wrote:i hope you didn't forget me ? i know it might sound like a small thing to some but it is important to me. i have to look at my avatar whose look i dislike and who i feel is not impersonating me.
many thanks in advance.

I hope you realize that porting game data from one engine to another is no small task; it takes time, effort, and more time.
Lyrositor
Explorer #16601888
Lyrositor
Director of Wiki Operations

Postby Wamduskasapa » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:13 am

I personally have asked for a Native American Headdress or even a Coup Stick and was told that they were possible by GPNMilano back in May 2012 but so far I have seen no progress for my patience.
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Karkadann » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:04 am

Making the head dress should not be to difficult in max, its loading it up thats the hard part
Show Spoiler
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby GPNMilano » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:33 am

Zesty of Xeniphers wrote:i hope you didn't forget me ? i know it might sound like a small thing to some but it is important to me. i have to look at my avatar whose look i dislike and who i feel is not impersonating me.
many thanks in advance.

I didn't forget you. As was pointed out, Diafero's on vacation, so I'm awaiting his return before sending the file off.

Wamduskasapa wrote:I personally have asked for a Native American Headdress or even a Coup Stick and was told that they were possible by GPNMilano back in May 2012 but so far I have seen no progress for my patience.

I'm sorry this is taking so long Wam. Understand I have about 18 major Uru related projects I'm working on (These range from full on ages to minor things like your Headress) so I'm stretched very thin and with only so many hours in the week to work on this stuff I have to compartmentalize everything by order of importance. Stuff that I can bang out in an hour, (Like Zesty's hairstyle) I tend to get to first. Other projects like additional clothing takes a bit longer. However I sent an email to Vicky over at Cyan about getting additional clothing into MOULa as it's easier to get that clothing implemented than a full on age. That was a little over a week ago, I haven't heard back from her yet. But if I do I'll probably jump on the headress and get it done so that it can be added with the rest of the clothing I already have waiting for approval.
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Postby Wamduskasapa » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:01 am

GPNMilano wrote: I sent an email to Vicky over at Cyan about getting additional clothing into MOULa as it's easier to get that clothing implemented than a full on age. That was a little over a week ago, I haven't heard back from her yet. But if I do I'll probably jump on the headress and get it done so that it can be added with the rest of the clothing I already have waiting for approval.
The idea of Vicky giving us permission for additional clothing, would be (for us) like a child in the stands catching a pop fly at a national baseball game. The biggest candy treat that our parents could give us!!!
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Karkadann » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:19 am

I guess Its better then something that you don't know what to do with.
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island