ELODEA and how to play it ?

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: ELODEA and how to play it ?

Postby Oldone » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Perhaps I should open a new topic, but this one seems appropriate for my questions.

I believe I have covered all the territory in Elodea Unterwelt, but obviously I have missed something. There are 2 things I have not been able to find. That is Flag #4 and a way into the Key Room. I have traveled all the outer hallways starting with level 1 down to the bottom level 7, (which I refer to as the Main Floor level). As far as I can tell I have covered all the areas Referred to on the site map as A, B, C, D, E, F, and I, including the Maze.

Could someone please point my nose at the location of Flag 4.

I tried getting into the Key Room by pressing the Blue Button on the left of the tapestry, but nothing happens.

I really do not want to leave Unterwelt until I have completed these two steps.

Thanks in advance,
I know you think you know what I said, but what you need to know is, I didn't say what I meant

MOULa #232078 #756156, Deep Island #276544, TOC-MOUL #387000, GHEN #298300, TPOTS #68552
Oldone

Postby Annabelle » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:04 am

Those 2 issues are related together Oldone.

You cannot enter the key room without having touched the 7 cloths. Now for the 4th cloth, I have no idea where it is.

Here are the locations of the 7 cloths:

Show Spoiler
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Oldone » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm

Well, I'm back again.

I seem to be establishing a pattern :0). I have found all but one flag again, the one that lights up with 7 fingers. I can see one on the first level behind a locked gate at the end of a tunnel, the one near the corridor going to what must be the Key room, (Has a picture of what I call "the King" on one of the walls).
However, there doesn't seem to be a button to open the gate. Can someone give me a hint on how to get into that area.

Thanks,
I know you think you know what I said, but what you need to know is, I didn't say what I meant

MOULa #232078 #756156, Deep Island #276544, TOC-MOUL #387000, GHEN #298300, TPOTS #68552
Oldone

Postby Acorn » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Oldone wrote:Well, I'm back again.

I seem to be establishing a pattern :0). I have found all but one flag again, the one that lights up with 7 fingers. I can see one on the first level behind a locked gate at the end of a tunnel, the one near the corridor going to what must be the Key room, (Has a picture of what I call "the King" on one of the walls).
However, there doesn't seem to be a button to open the gate. Can someone give me a hint on how to get into that area.

Thanks,

Hi, Oldone, which part of the game are you now in? Are you still in Unterwelt? I seem to remember seeing a cloth like the one you describe ahead of time, ie it's part of the subsequent stage (Tunnelgang) of the adventure. If I'm right, I'm afraid you'll have to keep looking!
Acorn

Postby Annabelle » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:33 am

It seems from what I read that he is still trapped in Unterwelt, Acorn.

Could you please tell us which corridor you are referring to Oldone because there are corridors about everywhere in this huge age. If you are talking about a wide corridor with a big carpet at one end then you must be real close ;) , if you are trapped in narrow brick wall corridors and see "The King" paintings everywhere then you are, like Acorn mentioned, inside a maze where you can find the book linking to Tunnelgang.

Show Spoiler
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Acorn » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:26 am

Maybe, Annabelle, but I thought Oldone meant the cloth in a
Show Spoiler
corridor with a metal fence/grille at the end that doesn't open; which I think I remember seeing ahead of time from Unterwelt but which turned out to be inaccessible until later.

We really need more info from you, Oldone!
Acorn

Postby Oldone » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:29 am

Sorry, I am in Tunnelgang. I have found all flags in Tunnelgang except for the one that is #7 which is entirely lit when you touch it. It is the one near the corridor that leads to the green door which I assume is the entry to the key room. It is behind an iron gate with an open gate at the other end. I have not been able to find a way to the open gate which is just a short distance behind the closed gate. If it makes a difference, I am playing the off line version using the Drizzle Shard.
Last edited by Oldone on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oldone

Postby janaba » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:29 am

Oldone, from what you're telling, and when I look through my pictures, I suppose you're in Tunnelgang now ... :P

Show Spoiler

I think that must be it and enjoy the Schatzkammern on your way through the astounding Elodea universe ... :)

You beat me to it Oldone, so, I'd say now you have it ... Enjoy ... ;)
janaba

Postby Acorn » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:54 am

janaba wrote:Oldone, from what you're telling, and when I look through my pictures, I suppose you're in Tunnelgang now ... :P

[spoiler=]There is actually one cloth, mentioned by Acorn, which is tricky indeed as it belongs to the next 'station' on that journey through Elodea, means to Schatzkammern and isn't thus accessible from Tunnelgang ...

oops, I was one "Age" out of phase! :oops: Sorry!
Acorn

Postby Annabelle » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Yes now he is inside Tunnelgang :lol: .

If you look closely at the cloth behind the metal grille with a locked door, you'll see it is on the reverse side (I mean the hand) (Ehren told that detail to me, I had no idea it was on the reverse side before he did (told me)). This "cloth" which is obviously a false one is belonging to Scharztkammern, the 4th part of Elodea. In that age, it will be rightly placed & you'll be able to touch it.

Show Spoiler
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island