R'Oshanhnin Korvahkhn

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

R'Oshanhnin Korvahkhn

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:31 am

Hello, about to start this age. In the instructions it said: This command will place this book on the 3rd position of your Relto bookshelf: /bookshelf 3 RoshanhninKorvahkhn but it doesn't work :( I keep getting error messages. I checked and checked my typing but it was correct. So is it possible to have this book on the bookshelf or not and if yes how ? Thanks.
Zesty of Xeniphers

Re: R'Oshanhnin Korvahkhn

Postby Annabelle » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Zesty of Xeniphers wrote:Hello, about to start this age. In the instructions it said: This command will place this book on the 3rd position of your Relto bookshelf: /bookshelf 3 RoshanhninKorvahkhn but it doesn't work :( I keep getting error messages. I checked and checked my typing but it was correct. So is it possible to have this book on the bookshelf or not and if yes how ? Thanks.

Unfortunately, that command is not possible in Deep Island. You can use it only Offline. It's a bit hard to explain...let me say it's part of a bundle of commands called "The UAM Plugin". It was implemented by a guy named Dustin who left the community. Diafero never put it on his shard. It's possible for offline use because of its presence on the UAM downloader. To be more simpler...here a synthetisis of the situation

Before October 2011: UAM shard & UAM (thru Drizzle) were driven from Dustin's servers. Deep Island shard was driven from Diafero's servers

Since October 2011: UAM shard is still breathing but it's clinically dead. UAM (thru Drizzle) & Deep Island shard are driven from Diafero's servers

So in other words "The UAM Plugin" is a reminicense of an old situation... There are other KI commands that cannot be perform on Deep Island that were part of that bundle as well...

Hope it will clarify for you and others ;)

-----

Oh BTW... think about resetting R'Oshanhnin before trying to solve that age & maybe you should consider playing Rashoo Bahrota'n (I always see these 2 ages as a continuity of a story that begins in Rashoo & continue in R'Osha)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:28 am

thanks annabelle. really a lovely age. such a shame the book is not in relto bookshelf, it deserves to be there.
btw kirk and i are both trying to recover from those awful rattle snakes bites grrrrrrrr..... sincerely believed there must be a way to get that relto page :lol:
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby Wamduskasapa » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:37 am

Zesty of Xeniphers wrote:btw kirk and i are both trying to recover from those awful rattle snakes bites grrrrrrrr..... :lol:

ROTFL - I will take the blame for that - LOL

Hey - there must be some hazard and Bait for a simple trap, But when you complete the age you will get that Relto Page

These are the ones who had a hand in the design of this age

Calena - Age Builder
Dustin – The Relto Page Reward
Wamduskasapa - Music, SFX, Journals, Puzzle Design
Tachzusamm - Python coding, Technical advice

and for me it is one of my favorites
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Annabelle » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:27 pm

Zesty of Xeniphers wrote:thanks annabelle. really a lovely age. such a shame the book is not in relto bookshelf, it deserves to be there.
btw kirk and i are both trying to recover from those awful rattle snakes bites grrrrrrrr..... sincerely believed there must be a way to get that relto page :lol:

Believe it or not, Calena, the age's writer herself told me that she would include a trap from where we wouldn't be able to escape...Guess who tried to adopt some rattle snakes to put more wildlife in her Relto? :lol:

Like Wamduskasapa said, there's indeed a goody if you reach the end of that wonderful age. Definitely not rattle snakes though ;)

EDIT: I made 3 (LOL) correction to a well-known explorer name. I always had hard time with that name... 8-)
Last edited by Annabelle on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Calena » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Annabelle wrote:
Zesty of Xeniphers wrote:thanks annabelle. really a lovely age. such a shame the book is not in relto bookshelf, it deserves to be there.

Believe it or not, Calena, the age's writer herself told me that she would include a trap from where we wouldn't be able to escape...Guess who tried to adopt some rattle snakes to put more wildlife in her Relto? :lol:

Like Wamduskasap said, there's indeed a goody if you reach the end of that wonderful age. Definitely not rattle snakes though ;)

LOL - that was a fun day we spent Annabelle. Yes, that trap was designed long before I invited Wamduskasapa to the team that worked on R-K. In all fairness, Wam asked me to include snakes in that section, so he gets credit for the snake. Annabelle and my son get credit for the trap. My son wanted me to tempt the players into getting stuck somewhere, while I wanted to trap Annabelle personally just for fun and the challenge. That entire section was designed from the conversation Annabelle and I had and it was designed with her in mind. Fun times :D .

I still haven't perfected my jump/float skills. Some of us are good at one thing, some are good at another!

Much of the age is the result of several people contributing ideas. My personal favorite is the ladder. I built the ladder and the tree, my son saw it and said to make it look like a vine. Wamduskasapa saw it and said to make it rise from the ground and have the rungs appear as it rose. He also designed the music for it.

I get great ideas from chatting with the people in the community and some of the best ones come when people don't even realize what I'm going to do!
Galatians 2: 20-21

"Don't mess with me today. I have my CAPS LOCK key and I know how to use it!"
Calena

Return to Deep Island