Ahnonay - Desperately needs fixing

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Ahnonay - Desperately needs fixing

Postby Phantom » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:49 pm

Hi there

Could someone please fix Ahnonay. Man alive is that age glitchy. I cannot reset it, and I am unable to get to the chamber of the fourth age after the roller coaster ride.

1. I know that you have disabled the Quabs.
2. In Sphere 2, when you arrive you see all the lovely crystal trees, then they all disappear. I thought you said you did not tamper with Sphere 2 or Crystal Ahnonay.
3. What on earth has happened to the roller coaster ride. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
a. When you sit on it, and it goes down, you do not get the cursor to achivate the control. It is there but round and empty. So you try again.
b. You relto in, start again, and the roller coaster will take you to the waterfall and stop dead. Cannot go further. :o :o :o :o
c. You get to the waterfall and it reltos you out. :x :x :x :x
d. You get beyond the waterfall and the cursor disappears. Cannot go anyway. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
e. You get beyond the waterfall and see the red lights and you get reltoed out. Sheeesh I am begining to get frustrated here :!: :!: :!: :!:
f. You get to the red lights, the seat vanishes and it leaves you standing on an invisible platform with round circles etc. Then you get reltoed out. :?: :?: :?:
4. Anyway one of you fine folk, could help this explorer get to the antechamber of the fourth sphere please? I am hitting frustration point here :!: :!: :!: :!:

Phantom :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Phantom

Re: Ahnonay - Desperately needs fixing

Postby Phantom » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Hi there

This is a very special thank you to the lovely person who helped get to the vault in the 4th sphere. I was in frustration alley as you can read above. After waiting a couple of days, I logged onto Ahnonay and found the fault open and my avatar standing in front of the Shell cloth. All that remained was going through the vault door and collecting the Pub Jacket, and finishing off. :o :o :o

Thank you very much, you made my journey experience a lot more favourable, thank you. May you have a very blessed New Year, the way you blessed me and more. :) :) :)

Phantom
Phantom

Return to Deep Island