Missing Relto Pages

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Missing Relto Pages

Postby uebricc » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:22 am

Not sure if this is a issue, created a new character on the DI Shard ran threw the Cleft and the 2 Relto pages - Island Bridge and Birds are not showing up in the linking book.
Anyone else experiencing this or is it a DI URU: CC thing, or is it just me?
uebricc

Re: Missing Relto Pages

Postby uebricc » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:53 am

I did Find this in Annabella's post for Dummies,

Entry point :

Hide Spoiler
MOULa : Relto so you can grab your KI as fast as you want and you already own your Relto book so you can grab the 3 Yeesha pages in the Cleft (D’ni-Ritalgamin).
DI : D’ni-Ritalgamin so you don't own your Relto book but there are 3 Yeesha pages to take with one very important for the remaining of the game.

How to work around this matter :

Hide Spoiler
After linking to your Relto go grab your KI in Gahreesen, then ask a neighbors of the shard to be invite in his or her D’ni-Ritalgamin and go get your Yeesha pages there. The steal function like the reward clothing doesnt work with Yeesha pages hopefully.

So I'm Guessing here, but I have to find someone who has already completed the journey and has the Cleft Book?
uebricc

Postby Korovev » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:17 pm

That, or you can visit Camp Bravo ;)
Deep Island #194197, MOULa #46116, Gehn #137074, Minkata #132812.
Gahreesenomee biv keneet pishoeet b’set!
My macOS wrappers, Fan Age Expeditions, tools and other stuff.
Korovev

Postby Annabelle » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:13 pm

uebricc wrote:I did Find this in Annabella's post for Dummies,

Entry point :

Hide Spoiler
MOULa : Relto so you can grab your KI as fast as you want and you already own your Relto book so you can grab the 3 Yeesha pages in the Cleft (D’ni-Ritalgamin).
DI : D’ni-Ritalgamin so you don't own your Relto book but there are 3 Yeesha pages to take with one very important for the remaining of the game.

How to work around this matter :

Hide Spoiler
After linking to your Relto go grab your KI in Gahreesen, then ask a neighbors of the shard to be invite in his or her D’ni-Ritalgamin and go get your Yeesha pages there. The steal function like the reward clothing doesnt work with Yeesha pages hopefully.

So I'm Guessing here, but I have to find someone who has already completed the journey and has the Cleft Book?

Something, I didn't know was the alternative ways to reach back The Cleft (D'ni-Ritalgamin) before the completion of Yeesha Journey.

Camp Bravo has an access to The Cleft.
The Walking Maze has an access to The Cleft.

I don't know if there are other accesses. I'm always using "The Walking Maze" access as I remember the sound clues for walking through the maze and find the fissure at the other end.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby uebricc » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:51 pm

Thanks for the info, Camp Bravo did the trick, however, I wish there was a challenge in finding the link...
uebricc

Postby Annabelle » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:02 pm

Then try inside The Walking Maze. There's a challenge because you need to solve the maze first ;)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Annabelle » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Annabelle wrote:Camp Bravo has an access to The Cleft.
The Walking Maze has an access to The Cleft.

I don't know if there are other accesses. I'm always using "The Walking Maze" access as I remember the sound clues for walking through the maze and find the fissure at the other end.

I've recalled (I think yesterday) that there's at least another 'known' access to The Cleft inside a fan age. That access is really hard to find.

1st) you must find in which Shell the link is hidden (yeah...it's somewhere in Ahra Pahts :lol: )
2nd) you must solve the hardest puzzle of all shells (well...maybe the Devokan's one is as tougher, so yes I confirm, it's not the Devokan's Shell... look for something huger than huge)
3rd) you must not get lost in the maze, I don't remember each time I return there... I use my markers to find back the room

All in all, that's a good challenging way to return back to The Cleft without finishing the whole Yeesha Journey :D
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Return to Deep Island