Elodea

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Elodea

Postby janaba » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:52 am

Great!!! It's being downloaded as I write ... I don't know yet, when I'll look into it, but as soon as possible, that's for sure ... Thank you, Dulcamara and diafero ... :)
janaba

Postby Acorn » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am

Excellent news! Thank you, Dulcamara and Diafero :D :D
Acorn

Postby Annabelle » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:06 pm

I know who I should get friend with ... :lol:

She has great lobbying skills ;) See for yourselves:

Show Spoiler
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby janaba » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Dulcamara, this is just the awesomeness!!! Annabelle already mentioned a while ago that you've changed a lot and I expected to see quite some differences, but not that much ... You have changed, enhanced and improved on almost e v e r y t h i n g, the textures and the styles etc. of almost everything, and there is much awesome new stuff in there and you have even expanded the whole main world of Elodea with much more to do and explore ... Wow!!! ... :P

I just compared my old pictures to the new ones ... this is almost unbelievable, and it starts already when you link in ... Everyone who explored it already, link in there again and you will just fall over ... It is almost all new, even many of the cloths are in different places, so, this is a whole new world to explore again, and Elodea main now fits completely with the other worlds of the Elodea universe ... It is also wonderful that we now have separate links to the various ages ... 8-)

Much effort, dedication and excellence went into this update, Dulcamara, what an astounding and awesome job ... Thank you ... :)
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Glad to se that Janaba (re)discovered Elodea, I told more or less the same as her... if you think you know Elodea, unfortunately you don't, go back there and discover it, it's awesome.

Talking about new stuff and added goodies, I'm really impressed because the version 2.0 (since end of August) has been greatly modified.

Here are some of the new areas I never saw before this last update:

Show Spoiler

Don't read this spoiler if you want to find the hidden underwater cave by yourselves (cave on my pictures above)
Show Spoiler
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Ainia » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:49 am

:o Annabelle, I know for sure those new above-ground pictures of yours are of things that have appeared since last Friday when I first explored Dulcamara's new update. She is one busy gal!! :D I'm sure she deserves even *more* chocolate now!!!

And thanks for finding that fishy cave! You didn't mention it in your notes, but there are two ways out from it, the same way you get in plus a different exit. ;) And while hunting for it, I found a "backstage" entry too. Just beware that my video is very spoilery, both in terms of showing how to find the "back door" and in showing "backstage" views of Elodea (which some folks might find breaks their immersion or enjoyment of this wonderful Age--personally, I find these views quite beautiful and inspiring, but that's just me ;)).
ImageImage
Ainia

Postby Annabelle » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:08 am

I'm happy to see I'm not the only one to explore an age inside-out :lol:

I didn't mention the 2 exits but yes I was aware of them. I never thought of reaching that cave coming from the other "swimming" cave! I'm not sure your video is much spoilery because we don't see the huge portrait on the wall I'm referring to but in a sense since you start from one "swimming" cave and show where the underwater cave is located (beside the 2nd "swimming" cave), you show where people should start their researches for the hidden fish cave entrance.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby diafero » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:21 am

Thanks for the chocolate, Dulcamara, they are certainly appreciated :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Dulcamara » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:08 am

Thanks for the chocolate, Dulcamara, they are certainly appreciated

The did you really deserves. :)

You didn't mention it in your notes.

Look there Ainia :lol:

Show Spoiler

I think you will read it in english in your Version.

Greetings
Dulcamara
Dulcamara

Postby janaba » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:45 pm

Ainia, your video is awesome and shows wonderfully that one can explore Elodea completely free, without any barriers and on every level, which is absolutely great and sheer fun ... :P

I've explored some more and sorted out some of my pictures (just some new stuff) ... This is all so wonderful ... Awesome job and thanks again, Dulcamara ... :)

Edit: I was just reminded that I didn't mention the great ambient and nature sounds as well as the wonderful soothing myst-ical music pieces that are with you all through the age ... I don't remember if those are the same as before, but they make the journey even more delightful ... 8-)

Enjoy :D Show Spoiler
janaba

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island