Elodea

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Elodea

Postby Annabelle » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:03 am

Ainia,

you have to know that "Alabaster" is very huge so there won't be a single age (game-wise), it will be divided in 3 ages: Alabaster, Alabaster's Sanctuary (or Cathedral) ?!?, & a third one

So the book you see on one of Dulca's pictures might be just a linking book between 2 of those ages described above :)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Dulcamara » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:10 am

Excellent conclusion Annabelle :)

Philip wrote: She is a female version of Sherlock Holmes.

I can definitely affirm. :lol:
Everything you write is true Annabell :)

The Parts are Alabaster, AlabastersDepths and AlabastersSanctuary :D
Dulcamara

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:07 pm

Hi Dulcamara.
I will write here only for to present you my best congratulations for your job with Elodea. I have explored it better in Offline game, and i have see finally the complete result of your job....Is a special age......Great, like a true new world, and this is the secret of her success. Elodea is a land for a great exploration who give many space and various landscapes. The mine underground or the house upon the mountain, are all nice idea. Congratulations too for to have linked from it your next ages, like Alabaster. This does to think me Elodea is a kind of your Relto concept, or i mistake?
In all case good job Dulcamara. You have understand what is a nice great adventure for all who will to live in a dream's land.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now i understand the passion who all players have for your age.
Thanks for this adventure, me too i wait your next job.
Shorah and good luck.

Jhon J. Jaguar 8-)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby JohnB » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:21 pm

After some time I am able to return. Between computer meltdowns, reformats and no longer having discs to reinstall the game, I've been out of the loop. However I now have a new GOG version of the game with Drizzle etc and I'm finally back up to speed.

So I went to see the "updated" Elodea. Oh my. Not just visual improvements but little touches from a tantalisingly twisted and delightfully devilish mind. "You've done Elodea huh? You know where the cloths are, do you? I've moved them. And to rub in how wrong you are I've left pale patches on the wood to show where they were. Bwahahahaha" How exquisitely evil of you Dulcamara. I award you the Dr. Evil medal, First Class.

Again I say, thank you for the time and effort that you and your team have put in, you truly give us new worlds to explore. May the Gamer Gods smile on you always and shower you with chocolates. (Or seasonal fruit baskets, as you may prefer.)
Attachments
dr-evil.jpg
dr-evil.jpg (34.3 KiB) Viewed 5595 times
JohnB

Postby Dulcamara » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:40 am

Hello Jhon J.Jaguar and JohnB.
Thank you very much for those kind words.
It inspires me to make further.

Jhon J. Jaguar wrote:
This does to think me Elodea is a kind of your Relto concept, or i mistake?

Nice Idea from you :)
Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler
Last edited by Dulcamara on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dulcamara

Postby Annabelle » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Those last 3 pictures, I call that "being tortured" :lol:
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby cskid13 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Annabelle wrote:Those last 3 pictures, I call that "being tortured" :lol:

True, it looks incredible.
cskid13

Postby Dulcamara » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:26 am

Maybe it is not the right thread.
But for News to Elodea it is right :)

After some problems that I had self-inflicted, it is so far.
Thank Diafero for your quick help.

There is a further update of Elodea :D

This time I have changed the upper world only a little bit with colors.

Elodeas tunnel passage was completely revised.

I hope you have fun. :) :)
Last edited by Dulcamara on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dulcamara

Postby Annabelle » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:17 pm

Yes I have been on an exploration feast already :) !

Elodea's Tunnelgang has three brand new puzzles and the compass one has been revisited.

1) To enter in Tunnelgang, there's a new puzzle (the only one I didn't solve yet) involving 5 buttons, a few doors, many new rooms, many other buttons I haven't figured it out yet their purposes.

2) To get to the cloth in the lava room, there's a whole new way to reach it and it's quite hard. You need to visit all the new rooms in Tunnelgang (in addition to the ones described above).

3) To open the green door giving access to the final area, you need to solve a puzzle involve pieces of information spread everywhere in Tunnelgang. Look for what's new on the walls.

4) To open the secret hatch for a look at ... (I won't tell), it's not the old code we were used to. Look for the newest code and be wise because someone tried to trick us... (compass puzzle)

There are even additional areas, yours to discover. There's a skeleton somewhere and that's somewhere is quite gruesome...well you'll see when you'll get there. And there's also Mrs. Tittlemouse, a brand new inhabitant of Tunnelgang, she is quite clever, she is not tricked by the old "cheese in a cage" trap ;)

Elodea's mainland has improvement on the Gallardien Green Islands. The Trogodlyte houses area has been improved too. There is a HUGE "Keep out" sign at the entrance of the Alabaster Isles area. We cannot explore that area anymore. If you swim around it though you will see nice new features here and there. It's promising and...

...let's pretend you don't see what's coming... :lol:
Show Spoiler
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Ehren » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:53 pm

I take it these updates are downloadable only from the Deep Island shard for now?
Ehren

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island