Ahra Pahts shell 111

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Ahra Pahts shell 111

Postby Mephu » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:07 am

Is the Deep Island's Ahra Pahts Shell 111 outdated? It still has the security door when I find numerous threads about it being public (sorry if this has been discussed already).
Mephu

Re: Ahra Pahts shell 111

Postby Annabelle » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:44 pm

Hello,

No the shell is not outdated. The huge locked door is integrated in a complex puzzle in multiple part. The first part being: "What's the code to open the door?"

Always remember that on Deep Island the fan ages are public ages so if someone solved the door puzzle before you came inside the age, it will still be solved. You can always type this when you are completely alone in Ahra Pahts or any other age to reset the ages to their initial states: "/!resetage". Make sure no one was only momentarily absent from the age you are resetting (for example, if they crashed...).
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Mephu » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:33 pm

Thanks for your reply Annabelle! Too bad the shard isn't its own age. If it really has to send me back to Relto after each failed try, I think this puzzle is not really for me.
Mephu

Postby Annabelle » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:01 pm

Oh yes that's bad... I forgot about the "send to Relto if explorer gives the wrong code on the door" thingy

If that's can be of any help, look here, it will give you the way to solve the door puzzle:

Show Spoiler

The only torturing puzzle is the first one, the following are variation of the initial minus the frustrating "automatic link out if you input the wrong code" part :)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Mephu » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:15 am

Oh... I saw that but I was in 1st person mode and thought I was supposed to find more of those around Ahra Pahts, which I didn't do for two contradicting reasons: One is that Ahra Pahts is a really big place if I did have to look all around, and second is I thought all shards were strictly contained inside the walls, so I ended up thinking that the clue was the Ahra Pahts map itself, at which point I left the shard to save my sanity. :P

But in 3rd person the clue is much more obvious. Thanks Annabelle!

EDIT: Where do I find the latest list of Shells?

can't find a logical pattern. moving on...
Mephu

Postby Korovev » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:05 am

Here.
The least developed seems to be... the Red District :lol:
Deep Island #194197, MOULa #46116, Gehn #137074, Minkata #132812.
Gahreesenomee biv keneet pishoeet b’set!
My macOS wrappers, Fan Age Expeditions, tools and other stuff.
Korovev

Postby Mephu » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:26 am

Thanks. That's what I've been using. Had lots of fun with Devokan Trust shell.
Mephu

Return to Deep Island