Shell link in Ahnonay

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Shell link in Ahnonay

Postby philipgr » Thu May 22, 2014 8:47 am

Hi

After quite a battle to get to Kadish's observation room in Ahnonay I have managed to complete the age. Previously I kept falling through the eye vehicle and chair at the first and second stops. Always got a great view of the age while in freefall. My problem is that I cannot find the shell link that will take me to the bahro cave with the half bahro ring. I have looked everywhere. I dropped a few pellets from the top cave to the bottom one. Found nothing but the blocks on the wall which I can see anyway. I found the Er'cana one in the little canyon near the starting point. So I have half of a bahro ring.

Regards
Philip :( :( :(
MOULa KI#24852041
TOC KI#00320847
Gehn KI#00252463
DI KI#00274303
UAM KI#00149988
philipgr

Re: Shell link in Ahnonay

Postby Annabelle » Thu May 22, 2014 10:55 am

Hi,

Deep Island is a server based on URU CC (although you will see some MOUL elements here and there). You must solve the Path of the Shell the same way as you do in URU CC. BTW, if you use drizzle on your URU CC, you might also import some MOUL elements to the game but nevertheless the Path of Shell part still has to be solved the same way.

You are talking about the bahro ring. You got one half, the one of Er'cana. You might have got to your Er'cana and saw the portal right away in the canyon without touching any cloth. In MOUL, you wouldn't see such situation because you need to solve the age before getting an access to the said portal. In DI, the portal is there because you cannot solve Er'cana like in a MOUL environment but like in URU CC.

So with that said... how can you find the bahro ring of Ahnonay then? The Watcher's Pub in URU CC is more sombre and it is reachable right from your top shelf. You must try to find how to reach the brighter Watcher's Pub (the one of MOUL) and there you'll gain access to the bahro cave.

Show Spoiler
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby philipgr » Fri May 23, 2014 9:26 am

Thanks Annabelle

You are always very helpful. I really appreciate it.

Regards
Philip :) :) :) :)
MOULa KI#24852041
TOC KI#00320847
Gehn KI#00252463
DI KI#00274303
UAM KI#00149988
philipgr

Postby Annabelle » Fri May 23, 2014 3:54 pm

You are welcome philipgr! :D

That's how I am. I always loved to help and when someone is as polite as you are, I'll be gladly there even more ;)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Return to Deep Island