~Shorah Paths~

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: ~Shorah Paths~

Postby Muttley » Tue May 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Seconding Annabelles comments, I too cannot get over the fence any more.

Two other problems: when climbing the wire-staple-rung ladder up to that location, the rungs show through the hands of the avatar as you climb.

And if I try to take a KI-picture, I get thrown out of the game, it shuts down immediately. Not sure if that is just Shorah Pahts or a general DI problem, but I've not hit it in any other age.
AlanD in the cavern - any cavern :) KI # MOULa 11981, Gehn 135624, TOC 209238, DI 197802
Muttley

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:28 am

hello everyone. we are still stuck in the 2nd maze although we came to the place which is seemingly exactly above one bright yellow room (which we see if we jump down the ladders). so we must be close. the place where we are at the moment has 4 ladders, 2 on each side and is quite spacious, wider that the other ones. ACCORDING TO THE MAP IT SEEMS TO BE THE CENTRAL PLATFORM. the room is obviously below but we don't how to reach it. you said look for differences and some people said shadow on the wall but we are stumped. everything looks exactly the same. no subtle differences. at least we can't spot them. and if we spot them is there a button, or stairs ? i can't believe we just have to go through the wall .......
it is very annoying because each time we have to all the age and the 1st maze to make another try. can anyone help with more specific clues ? maybe PM ? thanks in advance.
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby janaba » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:25 am

Hi, Zesty, yes, you have to go 'through a wall' a ghost wall as it is called by the hint outside (that structure, where you had to go up those stairs for this clue), but there's no button, stairs are behind that wall, which lead into the warehouse ... :P

When I managed to reach it I've taken two pictures which I will post here, so that you or anyone else may at least see what you are looking for lol ... this kind of 'passage' looks similar to all the other half-round staircases one might say, but they're not as much so, but just have a look ... Those pictures just show you how the passage looks, it actually doesn't spoil anything else, means how to get there lol, so please enjoy nevertheless ... :)

Show Spoiler
janaba

Postby Christian Walther » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Note that the ghost wall does not look like that anymore in the latest version of the age that is up on DI now. It is much harder to spot now.
Show Spoiler
Christian Walther

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am

hello everyone and thanks for hints and clues. we found the secret passage :)
the only thing we don't understand - where are those floating in the air stairs from Annabelle's second spoiler picture ? :o hm.............. any hints ?
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby Acorn » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:10 am

Zesty of Xeniphers wrote:hello everyone and thanks for hints and clues. we found the secret passage :)
the only thing we don't understand - where are those floating in the air stairs from Annabelle's second spoiler picture ? :o hm.............. any hints ?

A general clue - you don't need to have done the mazes to find these stairs! Just have another look round the general landscape, they're not as hard to find as that secret passage.... ;)
Acorn

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:36 pm

ok, that seems like a good news because there is still something to find / do in the age. great ! thanks acorn.
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby Annabelle » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Those stairs hold the hint to the ghost door :lol: . This is where you will learn about it.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:42 am

the problem is - we can't find them :( no idea where they can be. a hint maybe ? do we need to do something to activate them ?
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby janaba » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:35 am

Zesty of Xeniphers wrote:the problem is - we can't find them :( no idea where they can be. a hint maybe ? do we need to do something to activate them ?

This is what you are looking for ... :P

Show Spoiler
janaba

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island