~Shorah Paths~

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: ~Shorah Paths~

Postby TrapperDave » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Show Spoiler

over the fence :)
Show Spoiler

nice views :)
TrapperDave Ki #00151142
Lost somewhere in Elsewhere for a long time
TrapperDave

Postby Annabelle » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Yes it's back to normal :) !

Seeing the new video posted by Jhon... I don't think I will be that adventurous & curious in his Lornivan... I don't want to end up between big sharp teeth :lol:
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Annabelle wrote:Yes it's back to normal :) !

Seeing the new video posted by Jhon... I don't think I will be that adventurous & curious in his Lornivan... I don't want to end up between big sharp teeth :lol:

Dear Annabelle....don't worry. Is better you wait before to judge Lonirvan. The beast is in it only for a little difficolty about the level 0. But the age is not only in a desert with a long storm....The video is only for give a judge about the animation sistem who i have test for a creature....it need me for to know if the level of animation is good for new works who i have think for future jobs. And for to do a complex animation, i have think to create a strange and great beast. But don't worry.....is true, i don't have deleted she after does the video, but it cannot eat you...LOL
Take patience....the puzzles of Lonirvan are complex, and not easy .... but i'm sure all can understand my second project after you have read the books and the diary....i can said you only a thing..... the light sistem is a great problem in a age...LOL
8-) 8-) 8-)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Previous

Return to Deep Island