Accessing Iceworld

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Accessing Iceworld

Postby evansu1337 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:17 pm

Hi! I have tried several times over the past week to access Iceworld and have received a 'server logoff' error message, with no choice but to leave the game and try again. When starting up DI shard I have noticed that there appear to be two avatars in Iceworld already, so I am baffled as to why I can't get in.

Avalon7
lostinthegarret13@mail.com
evansu1337

Re: Accessing Iceworld

Postby TrapperDave » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:47 am

Same thing happens to me in Iceworld ? Whether or not there are other avatars present. But often times the same two are present there ( I think they are ghosts) :) A few times I able to enter the initial place and accept the rules only to crash abruptly again. I have made countless attempts to enter with no success :(
Before linking in the nexus I brought up the chat and typed "/!resetage", then linked and immediately entered that chat. It seemed to help a few times until I accepted the rules, then crashed again :( Someday maybe I will get there LOL
Note: The same thing happened on the UAM server years ago which I was using before the GOW server.
TrapperDave Ki #00151142
Lost somewhere in Elsewhere for a long time
TrapperDave

Re: Accessing Iceworld

Postby Sirius » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:19 am

That's probably this weird Uru bug, see the post from Diafero.

In a few Ages it was triggered by swim regions, but there aren't any in the Age :? However, it seems to be related to having two players in the Age already.
Sirius

Return to Deep Island