Congratulations by a special company

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Congratulations by a special company

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:08 pm

Shorah my friends. I have a nice news for all. Recently i have received a request for video about my age, for to see and judge it. Is not a great news if that is from a normal buddy or a simple fan. But the company who have request it is the UBISOFT ENTERTAINEMENT. I have received it only thanks a my knowledge with a member of the support team. They have said me my job is good, for a beginner designer. But the more important is they have said me they are happy to know there are again some funs to apprecied URU and to be continue to create new ages in spite of the age of the game. For that i will to share the congratulations by the Ubisoft with all you developers of ages. Thanks to all for your job, i am sure the Ubisoft team shall approve this extension to their congratulations to all you.
They have exhort me to write this into the forum, and now all you can have a smile :D :D :D :D :D by one of the team who have developed the first chapter of our favourite world. Down here i added the link to the video who i have posted to the Ubisoft. Is not special, but is the first video i have does by the monitor into my life. Have fun and good job to all. 8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3mlxOklOE4
Jhon J. Jaguar

Re: Congratulations by a special company

Postby janaba » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:45 pm

This is a great video, Jhon, and it is nice to hear that some at Ubisoft are still keeping interest in Uru and its development and whereabouts ... Thanks for sharing the video and for forwarding the beautiful and encouraging compliments by this great company ... :P
janaba

Postby TrapperDave » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:30 pm

Jhon
Glad to hear the news :) I have played your Age and think the textures are great !
Still looking for the vortex and the ghost wall ?
Good luck with your endeavors !
TrapperDave Ki #00151142
Lost somewhere in Elsewhere for a long time
TrapperDave

Postby Dulcamara » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:13 am

This is really great news Jhon.
Congratulations on this success and
thank you for sharing :)

Greetings
Dulcamara
Dulcamara

Postby evansu1337 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:07 pm

Jhon J., that is fantastic news and it just shows what people can do when they are that into a thing. The Myst ages were my favourite places to be starting from when I first came across MYST: it's a real inspiration to know that so many people feel the same way and are willing to get right and in and keep the dream alive and kicking and expanding! :D
evansu1337

Postby diafero » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:35 am

Btw, the Nexus shows you are using a fairly old version of the Offline KI. It doesn't even have the "Last restoration activity" column in the "Restoration Links" tab (that's an update from April 2012, with Offline KI 3.8). Check out what else your are missing.

/shameless plug ;-)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Return to Deep Island