Lonirvan:The Challenge

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Lonirvan:The Challenge

Postby TrapperDave » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:55 pm

@ gebhartc :idea: LOL I think your right. Been working on the back side of the room.
Maybe a slot yet that I've missed?
TrapperDave Ki #00151142
Lost somewhere in Elsewhere for a long time
TrapperDave

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:48 am

gebhartc wrote:I think Jhon may have made the panic link zones too stringent for us to get to the room via the intended solution lol.

I have check the system for to enter in the secret room in Deep Island, and work correctly. If you have understand the mode, go in, not great problem. If not, search to follow my last indication. I go to DI this evening, for to open the age puzzles, because, another time, someone have reset Lonirvan.....Is better if someone will have a personal copy of the age for to solve the puzzles, download it from UAM with Drizzle. This is the link for information and download.

https://www.guildofwriters.org/wiki/Uru_Age_Manager

Have fun and good luck all :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby gebhartc » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:07 am

Oh my god I did it!
Show Spoiler
gebhartc

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:46 pm

gebhartc wrote:Oh my god I did it!

Very good. Congratulations!!! 8-)
Too if i think you have use the inside view for to understand the mode. But finally someone have ending Lonirvan in correct mode. Now lonirvan is complete in all her secrets. Now is the time for the judgements. Because for the third age i have project a new different puzzle, created by another concept, who is possible you not have see again in a age. And this time Nicolas Cage cannot help. :lol: :lol: :lol:
See al you to the next chapter. The secret of the rainbow is in the half of his path ;)

Jhon J. Jaguar 8-)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby diafero » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:55 am

Btw, just as a fun fact: The release of Lonirvan clearly shows in the usage statistics of the Shard. For the last 4 or 5 weeks now, I can see around 20-25 unique players online every day. Before that, for many months, it used to be more like 10-15. So, not just the board, also the Shard gained quite some activity from this age :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:44 pm

diafero wrote:Btw, just as a fun fact: The release of Lonirvan clearly shows in the usage statistics of the Shard. For the last 4 or 5 weeks now, I can see around 20-25 unique players online every day. Before that, for many months, it used to be more like 10-15. So, not just the board, also the Shard gained quite some activity from this age :)

Happy to know this Diafero. Is a great news. Thanks to you, for to have give me space on this shard. This will said is space used in good mode. ;)
I have create a new video on my YT chanel, but is in italian....not sure you can understand the voice....but is possible understand the message by the video.
If someone will to look it, this is the link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwc4uMV ... load_owner

Thanks again all for to have explore my age.....I have did a long job, but this is a special reward. :D :D :D

Shorah B'sheem by Jhon J. Jaguar 8-)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby janaba » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:37 am

This is a very interesting and heartwarming video, Jhon J. Jaguar ... :P

I suppose it's about the love and respect for our trustworthy and reliable pets, in this case our dogs, cats are mostly more strong (stubborn lol, in a positive sense) and free, even if domesticated, they could ultimately care for themselves ... Domesticated dogs on the other hand are more faithful and have a deeper or closer bonding to their resp. household they are living in (I don't like the word 'owner'), though I just found something very funny in my dictionary, it's a proverb saying 'A dog has an owner. A cat has staff', haha, which is quite true lol ... 8-)

Ok, what your video might actually be about, it is shown more precisely in the picture presented, and I've heard the word 'abbandonare = abandoned', which has the same meaning in some languages, but one can generally sense that it's about the abandoned dogs in the summertime (ferie=Ferien in German), when folks are going on vacation and are just leaving their pets behind somewhere for so many reasons ...

So, JJ, this is a very thoughtful and absolutely lovely and beautifully presented appeal to the hearts of all, who would get into a situation, where they would'nt know what to do with their domesticated dogs, their reliable and faithful friends, who need to be loved and being cared for, to be more thoughtful about them and to ensure that they are being cared for properly for the time being ... This appeal might also be directed at those open-hearted ones, who would encounter such a dog in the streets or in the woods, trapped and leashed to a tree or so, who would have the capacity to take one or more of those home themselves ...

However, thank you for sharing your love and your many passions with us, JJ ... :)
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:44 am

gebhartc wrote:Oh my god I did it!

I didn't understand your explanation at all. Which corner, which platform, which wall, which "left side", which ledge ?!? :?

In one word: where?
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby gebhartc » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:42 am

Sorry Annabelle, my explanation was more a direct reply to TrapperDave, who was exploring the same area I was.
Show Spoiler
Hope this helps. :)
gebhartc

Postby gebhartc » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:54 am

Pictures:
Show Spoiler
gebhartc

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island