Lonirvan:The Challenge

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Lonirvan:The Challenge

Postby TrapperDave » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:28 am

@ Jhon J. Jaguar Thank You for a great challenge & a nice Age, I an sure it will all come together with your future Ages.
I was here editing my last post and caught your post. I mixed up my words a bit :lol:
Not sure I looked at all the microscope pics. Is that where you obtain a "key"? I went online quick last night and did not get
the "blue ki" & "fly mode" effect. But this happens offline for me all the time.
Thanks Jhon :)
TrapperDave Ki #00151142
Lost somewhere in Elsewhere for a long time
TrapperDave

Postby janaba » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:39 am

This is wonderful!!! Congratulations, everyone!!! to all who accepted the challenge and tried to solve this or even did solve all the intricate puzzles and generously shared their solutions with all of us, esp. Annabelle, TrapperDave and gebhartc !!! ... :P

And, of course, Congratulations!!! to our precious Jhon J. Jaguar for having created something very special again ... With TrapperDave's solution, thanks Dave, I'll go there again to admire what I've not yet seen in this world, and esp. to read the continuation of that intriguing story and adventure to be up-to-date when the sequel will be released ... Great!!! ... :)
janaba

Postby TrapperDave » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:16 pm

@ janaba :)
This is especially for you, have fun !
Key Word your name: "janaba"
Translate "J" into "I"

Ei pk hv pt fa hp
cy if ge bn mn uu
pe fr nc yo gq yt
tw ht cr fd qi xB
BZ
;) :lol: Thanks for your comments
TrapperDave Ki #00151142
TrapperDave

Postby janaba » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:25 pm

@ TrapperDave 8-)
This is for you, haha ...
Key Word is your name 'TrapperDave'
Translate 'J' into 'I' remains

Ob nd ta pk ta
rp ho rg pr hx
kg mm si ...
Rg ro qp mx
BU

And thanks again. Good training lol ... :lol:
janaba

Postby TrapperDave » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:54 pm

@ janaba :lol:
Ohhhhhhhh nooooooo what have I started :o
"I am very certain that I will LOL Thank You"

Your Welcome
hmmm it's all Jhon's fault hehe hah ha
TrapperDave Ki #00151142
TrapperDave

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:02 am

HAHAHA....Have fun guys :D
I'm happy to read you can play with this code.
But for the Third age i have create a new concept of puzzle. Sorry for you, but i like though new ideas...LOL
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby TrapperDave » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:13 pm

@ Jhon J. Jaguar
Jhon J. Jaguar wrote:
"If you read the final diary, you can understand. But if nobody have a cleraly idea about
that room, i explain another time, but i prefer if are you to find the truth of all
things.....Annabelle have give some indication in the spoiler. But only if you read the books
and observe all objects, is possible understand all. This is my strategy for to link all 4
ages in a only story. Remember what have does Yeesha in the bahroo cavern with the 4
pillars."
" I think he have use the flymode.For the truth, to use it for enter in the rooms, have spoil
some things who i have create for the age, who are important because have a sense into the
Diary and into the encyclopedia.
Janaba, the code into the finals room have a sense, but not now....for to understand all
objects you need wait i create the Final age."
"HEHE...congratulation all. The age is solved now. But i not tell nothing about the sistem
for enter in the secret room. Is important you have learn from the first 4 ages of Relto."
" I have give a indication about the mode for enter in the secret room....remember the first
4 ages of Relto. That is a Bonus Room, but is not a great problem enter in it...you most only
think."

----
I give up Jhon :) I've looked for a way to enter the secret room in a legitimate way without
using fly mode. Is there a way to enter that room other than fly mode or am I wasting my time
trying? Please a "yes" or a "no" is all I ask?
I thought about Yeesha's relto, the 4 pillars that must be returned, the bahro caves.
Scratched my head and said to myself I have nothing to return. The key or seal to Shorah
Paths ? To open the bahro caves I need to have completed the Age. You said congrats the Age
is completed. Hmm , still I have no way to enter the secret room without fly mode? That's why
when you said the secret room has spoiled some things for the final Age? This leaves me
hanging. We are not supposed to know about the secret room yet are we?
Just a "yes" or "no" is all I ask of you :) :D
TrapperDave Ki #00151142
TrapperDave

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:42 pm

TrapperDave wrote:I give up Jhon :) I've looked for a way to enter the secret room in a legitimate way without
using fly mode. Is there a way to enter that room other than fly mode or am I wasting my time
trying? Please a "yes" or a "no" is all I ask?
I thought about Yeesha's relto, the 4 pillars that must be returned, the bahro caves.
Scratched my head and said to myself I have nothing to return. The key or seal to Shorah
Paths ? To open the bahro caves I need to have completed the Age. You said congrats the Age
is completed. Hmm , still I have no way to enter the secret room without fly mode? That's why
when you said the secret room has spoiled some things for the final Age? This leaves me
hanging. We are not supposed to know about the secret room yet are we?
Just a "yes" or "no" is all I ask of you :) :D[/size]

OK...Listen....
The secret room is open for all. You not need wait another age for to enter in it. I have said to pay attention of the first 4 ages of URU, especially to Gahreesen.
In that age all us have solved the age with a easy but concealed system. Said this, now is easy understand how is possible to enter in the secret room. After this, there is only the solution who i can give you. Test again a time, i'm sure your master minds can solve the last secret. ;)

But this said me how much can give problem to use the flymode in some occasions.... :|
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby TrapperDave » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:29 pm

Thanks Jhon :)
I will keep working on it :)
No I don't want the solution, just wanted to know if it was possible.
Probably so easy but I can't see my nose on my face :lol:
Thanks again
TrapperDave Ki #00151142
TrapperDave

Postby gebhartc » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:28 pm

I think Jhon may have made the panic link zones too stringent for us to get to the room via the intended solution lol.
gebhartc

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island