Lonirvan:The Challenge

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Lonirvan:The Challenge

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:06 am

TrapperDave wrote: I think the storyline
could be a little more clear. I am still puzzled on a lot of things.

Thanks for your comment Dave. Remember the story is not complete for a reason...This is the BOOK 2
The BOOK 1 is into Shorah_Pahts, then for understand better you need read it before. My ages are linked in a only story in 4 chapters.
Remember: this is an expansion created upon 4+1 ages.

Thanks for your immages.
Bye ;)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby janaba » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:16 am

This is really awesome, TrapperDave, thank you very much ... :P

I've been reading the 'Shorah Pahts' story again and I have to say it is recommended to know it to better understand why you're on that journey in the first place and where this all will lead you to, means the goal of that whole adventure ... So, it seems we're up to at least two more ages/worlds, JJ, right? ...

First, I'd like to get to know the second 'key/seal' which is being revealed for this age, and second, I wonder if we'll end up in 'Shorah Pahts' again and/or if we'll even end up in 'THAT wonderful unimaginable beautiful, magical world', means, if it is more a solid, tangible and explorable or more beyond realm ... 8-)

Great and beautiful story, JJ, it is interesting to see this all unfold, and it really proves beneficial and more meaningful to see it all as a whole adventurous journey with a common goal, however it will reveal or present itself in the end ... :)

Ahhh, I just see that you've recommended the same, while I was writing this, JJ, haha, very good ... ;)
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:17 am

Janaba,

I'm working on... (cough) (cough) watching National Treasure... the solution for the 2 last panels because for me I'm not satisfied at all on my way to the laboratory I discovered last Saturday with Zesty...

And I'm still puzzling on how to reach that room with screens & Yanosh's skeleton :?

Maybe Dave found the way, or he used some "tricks" like I did myself?!? Can you tell us Dave what was the way to the last room (I'm referring to your few last pictures)?
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:44 pm

I think he have use the flymode.
For the truth, to use it for enter in the rooms, have spoil some things who i have create for the age, who are important because have a sense into the Diary and into the encyclopedia.

Janaba, the code into the finals room have a sense, but not now....for to understand all objects you need wait i create the Final age.....And for now i need to design the third age. Not have a name again....and this week i not work about it. The 4 books have a only story, but the diaries have all a different ideal who come from the heart of the 4 writers.

For a little summary: Shorah_Pahts is the island were the 6 member of the crew of Erimanthus are wrecked. 2 are died and 4 have take care of 4 different age for to conceal the access to the master age, discovered in an accidental exploration. One have take care of the Island were all are started. 3 have self an age for to conceal a key of access. This will said too SP have an access key. Lonirvan have an access key. And too the next 2 ages have an access key.

For to understand, is better you read too the diaries, because in those there is the complete signified of the master age, partitioned in the soul of the writers.
But i not spoil nothing.....Remember the story and the diaries.....on those all become clearly. ;)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Korovev » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:51 pm

Annabelle wrote:the solution for the 2 last panels because for me I'm not satisfied at all on my way to the laboratory I discovered last Saturday with Zesty...

Jhon J. Jaguar wrote:Is strange nobody have think to the Playfair Code.

The Playfair cipher ;)
Deep Island #194197, MOULa #46116, Gehn #137074, Minkata #132812.
Gahreesenomee biv keneet pishoeet b’set!
My macOS wrappers, Fan Age Expeditions, tools and other stuff.
Korovev

Postby janaba » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Wow! Awesome, Korovev, you're a genius ... I've read through this and I wonder how an 'average Joe' or 'Josephine' like me lol could ever decipher this ... :P

Yeah, maybe if one had 'an idea' already and put oneself thoroughly and completely behind it, somehow like that ... Ok, everyone, now you know what to do, hihi ... 8-)
janaba

Postby TrapperDave » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:08 pm

:lol: If you stand here by the door & turn slowly just right you can glitch and
see a button that opens the door on the inside.
Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler

I tried to activate it through the glitch but I knew I couldn't.
Then there is a crack in the wall to the right side of Knight door.
But you can bypass the chessboard in left corner with a series of tricky R/J to get on top.
Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler

If there is a door button to open it I would think it would be on far side of
chessboard. But I could not find one. Because the door opens from inside and closes
automatically quickly so you would need to run fast to get through it.
So I got on top of the door and if I was a midget maybe I could go through the crack.
Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler

Jhon is right, I went in flymode and went through the door determined to see what was there.
I cheated! :lol: . But maybe Jhon can tell us something ? I don't think we are supposed to enter
that room in this Age. But he has plans to bring us back from one of his future Ages and
then only exit that room back into Lonirvan? Guessing that's why the button is on the inside.
Am I right Jhon? hehe ;)
I didn't even notice the ramps on far side of chessboard until I jumped up there. I thought
they are great way to run back to the Knight door real quick. So I searched for a button over
there but have found none yet.
Now you can call me TrapperDave the cheater :) I usually don't, but I did this time ..
I was too curious :lol:
TrapperDave Ki #00151142
Lost somewhere in Elsewhere for a long time
TrapperDave

Postby Annabelle » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:44 pm

The Playfair encryption is too hard for me. I don't even understand it in French. It's too much random to be really effective. You can use one rule or the other or the third. There's no firm rule so it's useless I try to decipher it!!!

We cannot recompose the original message & even if we can, how it's linked to the numbers {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9}?

If someone is crack enough to crack the code go on! I have the solution for the Playfair1. The number '2' must be the first or the last number of the Playfair2 logically as it is that one that brought us (Zesty & I) inside the laboratory. There are still too much possibilities to do a brute force approach on the Playfair2 panel though.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby TrapperDave » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:52 pm

:lol: I did do Shorah Pahts a long time ago. I need to go back and read the book again.
hmm 4 Ages linked together. Jhon sorry if I spoiled things by going into that room :(
Now for the Playfair code hehe
TrapperDave Ki #00151142
Lost somewhere in Elsewhere for a long time
TrapperDave

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:18 am

TrapperDave wrote::lol: I did do Shorah Pahts a long time ago. I need to go back and read the book again.
hmm 4 Ages linked together. Jhon sorry if I spoiled things by going into that room :(
Now for the Playfair code hehe

Well...Dave....you, like Annabelle, have indicate a thing who is useless. That hole in the wall is only a little mistake of vertex position, who i not have see .... i have correct it now, but i have wait to give to Diafero the new files, because first i will wait if someone find another problem of the surface or something again. Second, because i will test to better a map. Finally, you not have reason Dave...sorry :P
If you read the final diary, you can understand. But if nobody have a cleraly idea about that room, i explain another time, but i prefer if are you to find the truth of all things.....Annabelle have give some indication in the spoiler. But only if you read the books and observe all objects, is possible understand all. This is my strategy for to link all 4 ages in a only story. Remember what have does Yeesha in the bahroo cavern with the 4 pillars. ;)
My expansion follow a similar concept.
Thanks for the exploration and comment Dave. And don't worry for to have use the flymode....i know Lonirvan is a not easy age, but with the genial minds who there are into URU, it need be in this mode.....or is not a great challenge. :D
Bye for now, and have fun ;)
Jhon J. Jaguar

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island