Sphere 4 transporter chair falls

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Sphere 4 transporter chair falls

Postby Oldone » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:36 pm

When traveling from Sphere 4's Maintenance room to the final room, the chair falls off the rail and I am then linked back to my Relto. It may happen at any point along the rail. Is there a fix for this?
I know you think you know what I said, but what you need to know is, I didn't say what I meant

MOULa #232078 #756156, Deep Island #276544, TOC-MOUL #387000, GHEN #298300, TPOTS #68552
Oldone

Re: Sphere 4 transporter chair falls

Postby diafero » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:37 am

Unfortunately, not a reliable one. The ages Ahnonay and Er'cana have never been prepared for being used online, so they often act weird.

That said, if you are alone in the age, it should usually be possible to finish them. Maybe it takes several tries. Last time I tried this is several years ago, and it worked back then...
But then, this could also be one of these latency-related issues, where if you are not in Europe, the server replies come back too late and the game acts weird :-/
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby cskid13 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:39 am

As Adam would say, this is a rather ahnoying problem.

[/unhelpful post]

I'll go post something helpful to make up for this.
cskid13

Postby Annabelle » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:33 pm

I know it can break the gaming experience here but if you cannot reach the office using the chair, you could consider using the '/spawn' function to reach it. I think I've done it always that way because I'm living in North America and I experience the latency issue Diafero talked about in his post above.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Return to Deep Island