Tentsahveet – The Evolver

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Tentsahveet – The Evolver

Postby Korovev » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:42 pm

On behalf of Jhon J. Jaguar, I’d like to announce the imminent release of the last chapter in his The Secret of the Rainbow series of Ages, which includes Shorah Pahts and Lonirvan!

If all goes well, Tentsahveet will be released on Deep Island, and for the occasion there will be a Launch Party, tentatively planned for Sunday 8th at 13:00 KI time!
Deep Island #194197, MOULa #46116, Gehn #137074, Minkata #132812.
Gahreesenomee biv keneet pishoeet b’set!
My macOS wrappers, Fan Age Expeditions, tools and other stuff.
Korovev

Re: Tentsahveet – The Evolver

Postby Deledrius » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:24 pm

Congrats on the imminent release! I look forward to trying it out!
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Dulcamara » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:22 am

WOW, so fast. That are good news. :)
I will try to come, even if Sunday 13:00 KI is not the best time for me.
Dulcamara

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:42 pm

No problem Dulcamara. For all cannot come in, i post here the descriprion of the age, but only after the annuncement in cavern.
For now, thanks to Korovev for have write here for me.....Have fun guys. and good job all :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:37 pm

OK Guys....waiting is end.
Tentsahveet become available tomorrow. But what is Tentsahveet?
Well...in this my project i have test to render happy all you players. I have teke care about a great map, a nice landscape, different ambients, many puzzles, something of new, dectailes for your eyes......Until the plasma engine have said me "WOOOOOHHH!!!!! "
Is true...in a moment of my development, the Drizle conversion is become impossible....Well for file of 656 MB.....is possible i have exagerate this time..LOL
But at the end this is the thing i have will form the beginning: a great age for you, my dears.
And the news?
Well....for all us Uru is the best game created in all times: without violence, strong languages and good for players of all ages. We have lived this adventure in armony and friendship. But we have suffer the lack of a special condition of exploration and puzzle solution. Now i have work in this 2 years for give to URU tis new condition who complete this great game.
I present you TENTSAHVEET, the 3rd age of my expansion for URU (and i hope for MOULa on the future) and the first age with "Takeable Objects".
Yes guys, now is better if you pay attention to all things there are into the age, because is possible you most take something of they for to solve puzzles and continue your exploration into ther age.
But i will explai a little thing:
For my little knowledge about Plasma engine and Python script, i cannot create an inventory for the objects you have take. So is better if you write the objects in a notes, and if you play online, is better you write here in forum what you have take, for not give problems to other players.
I will thanks all have help me for this age:

Korov'ev, beta tester andtranslator of my history in english.
Malaclypse, beta tester and translator of german version.
Janeerah, for french version.
PurpleInma, for spanish version.
Clat, global moderator of DRA, for have help me with two important texture.
The welcome song "AsaChan Minkara" (demo version) is a courtesy of Adrian Portia: please visit his channel on YouTube and please give it many likes for his musical talent. Instagram@adrianjportia. Here the link to his complete video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvt5TZy0aAc .

I hope this new age can like you.....is not the last version, but i hope to can complete it in short time. For now take care and have fun in this my new "little" dream :D
Now i give you the word: have fun and enjoy with
Last edited by Jhon J. Jaguar on Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby diafero » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:31 am

The age is now available on DI, have fun :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Zesty of Xeniphers » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:57 am

thank you for yet another amazing age JJ. Kirk and started to explore it this afternoon and we really had fun in there. love the music too. there is a lot left to explore, but i think i can already say - well done JJ. you excelled yourself.

P.S. in some parts of the game we could not hear our footsteps, not sure if that was intentional or is it a glitch.
Zesty of Xeniphers

Postby Dulcamara » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:15 am

I too have already embarked on exploring. :)
I have already discovered many grandiose places.
Behind the mystery of the puzzle I have not come yet. But i have time.
I find that you have surpassed yourself with this 3. Age.
It is amazing. :)

Thank you Jhon F.Jaguar
and greetings from Germany
Dulcamara
Dulcamara

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:30 am

Thanks explorers
For the step sound, is a problem onlyt for the online version....in my offline version the step sound is available in all corner of the age.
But please tell me again in all things you can find on the age...i test to solve the more things in the next versio (If Plasma permit it LOL).
For now enjoy in your adventure ;)

PS...Dear Dulcamara, remember i am Jhon J. (not Jhon F. LOL)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Dulcamara » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:56 am

LOL
Sorry Jhon J. Jaguar :D
Dulcamara

Next

Return to Deep Island