Tentsahveet – The Evolver

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Tentsahveet – The Evolver

Postby Korovev » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:58 am

(Assuming this is Deep Island and not a Drizzle-ed offline game):

Try removing (don’t delete it immediately) ULMServerLinkBook.inf (and ULMLinkBook.inf if you have that too) from the game folder and relaunch.

In any case, all fan Ages are listed in the Nexus machine, in the “Restoration Links” panel.
Deep Island #194197, MOULa #46116, Gehn #137074, Minkata #132812.
Gahreesenomee biv keneet pishoeet b’set!
My macOS wrappers, Fan Age Expeditions, tools and other stuff.
Korovev

Postby Hermanix » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Korovev wrote:(Assuming this is Deep Island and not a Drizzle-ed offline game):

Try removing (don’t delete it immediately) ULMServerLinkBook.inf (and ULMLinkBook.inf if you have that too) from the game folder and relaunch.

In any case, all fan Ages are listed in the Nexus machine, in the “Restoration Links” panel.

Thanks but unfotunately it did not work. I renamed that server file and all ages dissappeared from my bookshelf. Nexux machine did not find Tentsahveet. Also I cannot find it from there: http://www.the-deep-island.de/uru-ages/ Is that URL correct?
Hermanix

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:01 pm

Well...f for the truth i not see it into the drizzle list for download......is possible is there a mistake? i don't remember if Diafero have released it for download. But into the shard i am going some day ago....alnd all work. PLease said me if you dont found it again, and ask to Diafero for it....is possible there is a error....Bye for now and thanks for to will visit my age :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Korovev » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:19 am

It does seem that Tentsahveet is unavailable for offline download :? you might want to PM Diafero. However:

diafero wrote:Do not use Drizzle on this installation. Most of Drizzle is suitable for offline installations only. The only exception is the installation of ages from other Cyan games.
(source)

• Deep Island is an online shard based on Uru: Complete Chronicles. You should not use Drizzle to play fan Ages there; use the Nexus.
  • ‘Drizzled’ UruCC (my terminology) is the offline game, modified to play fan Ages offline. Here is where you do use Drizzle.

If you downloaded fan Ages with Drizzle on Deep Island, the Nexus might be bugged; to be sure, I’d start again with a fresh UruCC install.
Deep Island #194197, MOULa #46116, Gehn #137074, Minkata #132812.
Gahreesenomee biv keneet pishoeet b’set!
My macOS wrappers, Fan Age Expeditions, tools and other stuff.
Korovev

Postby Hermanix » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:27 pm

If you downloaded fan Ages with Drizzle on Deep Island, the Nexus might be bugged; to be sure, I’d start again with a fresh UruCC install.[/quote]

Thanks to all of You!! Now my URU works correct! I han two or three copies of URU in my computer (I am the tru URU-fan!) but all of them was "Drizzled". So I digged my shelfs and finally found my originaly URU DVDs, I have the first copy of them, and installed URU agein and with Annabelle's guides all is fine now and also Tentsahveet is on its place! Also In my Elodea book I now find Alabaster!

All is fine now and I can enjoy URU again!! :lol: :lol: :P :P
Hermanix
Hermanix

Postby diafero » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:42 pm

*oops* I'm so sorry, I entirely forgot to put this onto UAM! Thanks to everyone who reminded me. The age is now also on UAM.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:24 pm

HAHA..don't worry Diafero. we know you have many things on the mind. But thanks for your fast answer and your great service. Have fun guys. See you again :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:03 pm

Shorah Guys, i have give to Diafero last version of the age: Thentsahveet 2.0
For the truth is not many different, i have only added some detail for to render the landscape with more sense and more beauty for exploration. But i cannot added again many things, because the age is giant and have some difficolty in conversion. I hope can you be happy of all i have does. Have fun guys and thanks for the exploration. :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Hermanix » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:52 pm

Jhon J. Jaguar wrote:Shorah Guys, i have give to Diafero last version of the age: Thentsahveet 2.0
For the truth is not many different, i have only added some detail for to render the landscape with more sense and more beauty for exploration. But i cannot added again many things, because the age is giant and have some difficolty in conversion. I hope can you be happy of all i have does. Have fun guys and thanks for the exploration. :D

Want this! But again, I do not find this (former version is OK)
Hermanix

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:20 pm

Well.....is possible Diafero have overwrite the previous one, because me too i see in Drizzle only a version, but the date is more recent respect to the first. Can you save the data of the first version and test to download again the second from Drizzle. Have fun and thanks. :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island