Tentsahveet – The Evolver

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Tentsahveet – The Evolver

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:59 am

I don't think....Minasunda, in her You Tube Channel, have solved all age in 8 video and in perfect mode. Ask her if you will, but at the end Tentsahveet is solved..... This Summer Minasunda have pubblicate the solution. Now naturally, if you will solve the age without help, is the nest of this game, but in all cases there is a good help for all.
Shorah all, i continue my job with Somahoglahn. Take patience, because is the first time i use another kind of challenge and is not easy..... Enjoy together for now....my greetings :D :D :D :D :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Hermanix » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:54 pm

Thank You John. In matter of fact, I watched Minasundra's video for help and pick up the order of the treasures, but nothing went on. The bridge did not came down. And also, I did not find the heart on the rock like Minasundra.
Hermanix
Hermanix

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:20 pm

This because you not have does all things in order like she. If for she work, most work for you too. Remember all your steps and follow the right way. The heart is available only after you have open Ghan. Good Luck.
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Hermanix » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:34 am

At last I success!! As You see from my last post, over the Year has wennt since I last playd Tentsahveet. There was something more to do than playing, but now I am back again. First I deleted all files of Tentsahveet from my play folder and then used Drizzle to install it again (and so I noticed Your new Age in URU, thanks John!). Next I start the game as new player profile and begin from biginning. And now all worked fine. The bridge to Gahn opens and I got the Heart to the door and go to mansion. And there I found the Table of Elements ( I must find thet from wikipedia). The last book of Edus (?) is over in air and so I cannot read that, somehow There is a clue for that, but I didnöt find that yet.
So, all in all, something in my computer was wrong so, that the bridge to Gahn did not open and I go throung the totem on Vlog, but now I can walk all aroun the Age. Thanks again!
Hermanix

Previous

Return to Deep Island