Shorah skweebop and welcome to the forums (almost a year later than your post, unfortunately).
I'm having the same trouble as you with TOC, however there is no official support for it anywhere anymore.
For using Deep Island on a Mac, I have a totally new solution that I give full credit for to EdisonRex.
If you want to know more, read on!
1. Download and install VMware Fusion (free!):
• Go to https://www.vmware.com/products/fusion.html
• Register as a personal user (the sign up page will require you to add a business name and business occupation, which you can fill in as “Not Applicable”)
• Download and install VMware Fusion
• Your VMware online account (https://customerconnect.vmware.com/grou ... r-personal) will now show you as a registered user of Fusion and will display your license key.
• Copy/paste your license key to activate your VMware Fusion product.
2. Download and install Windows 10 (free!):
• Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softwar ... ndows10ISO and download the ISO
• Start VMware and drag/drop the Windows .iso file into the VMware install window
• Install Windows normally (you can skip entering a license key if you don’t want to customize your Windows environment)
3. Download and install DI (free!):
• Start VMware Fusion, log in to Windows
• Install your copy of Uru: Complete Chronicles to your WIndows VM
• Download and run the Deep Island patcher
• Follow diafero's instructions here
• To run UruCC in HD, install the UruCCBeta patch from here.
You can also use your Windows VM for running MOULa and other Windows-only things. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten this to work (yet) for running Gehn or TOC.