Alabaster's Depths

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Alabaster's Depths

Postby Théodore » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:48 pm

That's funny!

I was really scratching my head because I have the 6 equations. I'm good at solving equations and I was questioning my sanity here; if I can solve 5 equations out of 6, the last one will be a child's play. I saw the "X" but really thought the equation was not complete so I completed it in my head. I was still in equation solving mode. I completed it to have the same result because I was multiplying by the same d'ni numeral. Now, I know what has to be multiplied!

Now that I get it, I will gladly go with confidence, open that open door, and end up in a dead end! :lol: I already know my fate.

At least, I learnt 2 lessons in your latest age: look everywhere (ref. 7th cloth) and don't assume it is an equation even thought it seems at first glance (ref. door code).

Thank you for this great installment in your ever expanding series of ages!
Looking for the next one, I hope the monster won't follow our trails...
Théodore

Postby Dulcamara » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:43 am

Theodore wrote:
That's funny!

Good to see you take it with humor :-)
Dulcamara

Postby diafero » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:40 am

because Diafero can't make the Age invisible.

I can make ages invisible so only admins can go there, but what I cannot do is make an age visible only for you. ;)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Dulcamara » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:48 am

Diafero wrote:
I can make ages invisible so only admins can go there, but what I cannot do is make an age visible only for you

That's exactly what I meant, even if I didn't write it like that in my good English. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But since I'm not an admin and you can't test my world. Is it the way it is :-) :) :)
Dulcamara

Previous

Return to Deep Island