Alabaster's Depths

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Alabaster's Depths

Postby hapiduhapidu » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:08 pm

Hello Dulcamara,

so glad to hear from you! No need to apologozize at all.

This evening I managed to give Alabaster's Depths 2 a try, after copying everything from the archive you provided. And I can immediately report that it works! Loading the age, pressing some buttons, opening the first door, all is just fine.

I'm playing these ages mostly together with my 9-year old daughter, every now and then, who really loves all the Alabaster and exploration. I'm happy our journey can continue in the offline version which is more convenient for us :)

Thank you again,
Hapi
hapiduhapidu

Postby hapiduhapidu » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:13 pm

Hello Théodore,

thanks to you as well for sharing the Depths 3 archive with me, I will report back if it's working :)

Hapi
hapiduhapidu

Postby Dulcamara » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:19 am

You are welcome , Hapi :)
Dulcamara

Postby Théodore » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:26 pm

I'm glad you are enjoying Alabaster's Depths and that in the same time you are bonding with your daughter. I think this whole environment, URU, and all the fan ages are great for all, children and adults.

It was my pleasure to share Alabaster's Depths 3 with you. I was waiting for Dulcamara's green light before sharing it, I prefer it that way since she is the agebuilder.
Théodore

Postby hapiduhapidu » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:37 am

Thank you Théodore,

I can now confirm that Alabaster's Depths 3 is working for me. I was able to link to the age without anything strange, no crashes, URU complaints about mismatching format etc. I didn't try much more though because now I first need to finish part 2. But everything looks good so far :)
hapiduhapidu

Previous

Return to Deep Island