Fan Age exp: Tsameti [spoilers]

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Fan Age exp: Tsameti [spoilers]

Postby Théodore » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:33 pm

I went from The Loft to The Beachhouse to the Café and finally to Tsameti Nice journey! I collected my relto page! The Beachhouse must have been made during the time of the project Darka because I see some familiarities between the two beachhouses. I love the Café. And for the Loft, I never thought there was that much hidden behind the door in Kirel :lol:
Théodore

Postby Dulcamara » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:36 am

Theodore wrote:

The Beachhouse must have been made during the time of the project Darka because I see some familiarities between the two beachhouses.

Yes you are right. That is the Beachhouse i have originally built for Yali and his project. He only took over a few parts and also used other textures because he works with Unity.
I installed a small search game there, which works similarly to the Journey Clothes, and after they are all touched a door can open.
The other ages are also parts of projects that I had built for in the past. So as a commissioned work. I had already built an apartment (Loft.age) and the café for Nora's film project.
When Ametist asked me if I would help her with her story, these Ages immediately occurred to me. In Loft.age I added another apartment so that the first one remains hidden behind the doors as long as Nora wants to work in it with her film project. Later you will be able to reach it through the garden. I have added a little riddle to the Garden, a journal and a link book. In Cafe I have built a boarding house in the back and added a small cave below the mountain. As some could surely see, I have integrated parts from my existing Ages, for example the motorboat from Elodea. It was a lot of fun to work outside of my "age schedule". And of course I'm always ready to take part in such an experiment. :)
Dulcamara

Postby Théodore » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:44 pm

It didn't take me too much time to go over the close door in the Loft to visit the other apartment that is supposed to be off limit for now (Nora's Apartment). I don't mean on Deep Island shard, I'm talking about on our own POTS install.

Diafero seems to have forgotten to upload Café on UAM downloader. The booklink in Beachhouse won't work. It would be great to let him know, so that the journey from the Loft to Tsameti is complete both online and offline.
Théodore

Postby Dulcamara » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:12 am

Hello Theodore,
you're faster than sound moves away. :lol:
Diafero knows about this. Cafe.age still had a problem with the LinkInPoint. He was in the water where he didn't belong. Because the LinInPoint was deeper than the water surface, only one player could link into the Age and the next one flew out with a StuckError. This error has now been resolved. Diafero will load the Age as soon as possible. Then the link book to Cafe also works :-)
As you can probably imagine, we are all employed in our jobs in real live. We only manage such things on our days off or only on weekends.
Sure it would have been better to load the Ages completely together on UAM, but what the heck.

It didn't take me too much time to go over the close door in the Loft to visit the other apartment that is supposed to be off limit for now (Nora's Apartment).

You're right about the other rooms in Loft, of course, but as long as you don't schow pictures, it shouldn't be a problem. :roll: :roll:

Greetings
Dulcamara
Dulcamara

Postby diafero » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:15 am

Sorry for the delay, all ages are available in UAM now. :-)

Recently age builders have been producing new ages quicker than I was able to upload them, which is a good problem to have but it can lead to these delays when I end up being busy with other things for a weekend. ;)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby halmonth » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:41 pm

Having some problems finding linking book on Beach house Age.
Show Spoiler
But only link that I can find on boat turns the engine on for a few seconds. Am I missing something?
halmonth

Postby Dulcamara » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:28 pm

Hello Halmonth,

You should definitely try some of the delicious ham :)

Greetings
Dulcamara
Dulcamara

Postby halmonth » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:41 pm

Hi Dulcamara! That ham tasted very nice indeed! And I'm a vegetarian :)
halmonth

Postby Dulcamara » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:29 am

Now I understand why you didn't try it before ;-)
Dulcamara

Previous

Return to Deep Island