Fan Age exp: Tsameti [spoilers]

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Fan Age exp: Tsameti [spoilers]

Postby Korovev » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:35 am

The Loft Show Spoiler

On the 52nd expedition of the Fan Ages Touring Club, we helped Ametist’s friend Quilla recover her piano!

On this expedition – which happened during the celebration week of MOULa’s 11th anniversary – we visited a group of new ages: Loft, Beach House, Café, and Tsameti, the fruit of a collaboration between Dulcamara, Ametist and SereneTiki. What made the visit more exciting was that we had a quest associated with it, starting with a request for help relayed by Ametist.

The Loft is a cozy residence hidden behind a door in the neighbourhood, and has a large garden dome. Clues will tell the sequence for the flower buttons, that will open the safe that hides the book to the Café.
An early version of the Loft, set in a different location, appeared on The Lost Art by Mystitech.

The Beach House is located in the middle of an island. Another puzzle, related to shells, will give access to a secret room inside the ship docked there, and to a linking book. Note that the sail can be climbed on, to get a nice panorama of the island.

The Café, also located in the middle of an island, offering rest to the tired explorer. There is a well, but you are not supposed to jump in :D With a bit of exploring, one will find the hidden cave below the island, which may remind of Elodea, that hides the linking book to Tsameti.
An early version of the Café, set in a different location, appeared on The Lost Art.

Tsameti is a sort of temple, dedicated to the Guild of Artists. A few Relto-like islands can be seen in the distance, in the haze. Inside, a series of corridors lead to a circular music room ... where Quilla’s piano can be found! There is water on the floor, but finding the right combination of symbols will drain it.
The book to Tsameti is currently available on Relto, and can be reached from the Nexus.

A recording of the Twitch stream is available.

——

Next time (February 21 at 11:00 KIT) we will continue our exploration of Iceworld, then we will go to Elodea. Until then!

(Previous tour: Iceworld)
Last edited by Korovev on Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deep Island #194197, MOULa #46116, Gehn #137074, Minkata #132812.
Gahreesenomee biv keneet pishoeet b’set!
My macOS wrappers, Fan Age Expeditions, tools and other stuff.
Korovev

Re: Fan Age exp: Tsameti [spoilers]

Postby ametist » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:15 pm

I want to thank all who made this story event possible - first of all Dulcamara! I had this idea and asked her if she would like to build an age for a story event I had in mind. 'Yes, that would be fun! I already have a couple we can use' she said. :lol:
From there we have discussed the story, built and rebuilt the ages, tested and tested again to get the four ages to fit the story. A thanks goes to SereneTiki who helped me test my age Tsameti.

Thanks Korovev! When asked, he was up for it too, said we could use his 'tour time', he also participated in our test run and played along with us during the event. :) .

Big thanks to diafero, without his help we could not have done this! He was positive to the idea from start and helped with input to the story idea, uploading all the ages, organized a test run and then linking explorers during the event! He also provided some extra fun at the end, fireworks in the hood!

Thanks to LuD and Minasunda for acting as Quilla and pianist Clara Hatman! They have spent many hours to prepare for this event!

Last but not least, 'the fearless explorers of the fan-age-touring group' for immediately 'jumping on the train' and wanting to help Quilla shift her piano :lol: I hope you all enjoyed it!
Thank you all!! :)
ametist

Postby Dulcamara » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:06 am

Thanks for the laurels Ametist.
you have said everything and there is nothing more to add. Except that it gave me great pleasure and
I will join such an experiment again,
at any time if the question shows up. :-)
Dulcamara

Postby Théodore » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:56 pm

I visited Tsameti the other day on Deep Island and it really nice, we see the ametist's touch all over it! Reading the OP, there seems to have been some additional ages. I was interested so I looked around only to not find them anywhere. I then watched the video made by Koro'vev and now I kind of understand they were special story ages. Is there a possibility in the near or not-so-near future that those ages be available to everyone whether online on Deep Island or offline via Drizzle?

Watching the video, it must have been a fun expedition :)
Théodore

Postby Dulcamara » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:29 pm

Yes, Theodore, it was a beautiful story that Ametist came up with. The researchers were surprised at the Hood with a message. Ametist friend Quilla needed help to bring a piano to Tsameti for a concert. She asked all the players to help. First we had to find Quilla's whereabouts. I knew where she lived and led all the players to the Guild Neighboor Hood. There Diafero looked for his master key and then let us all into the loft. Via Loft we are then to Beachhouse and from Beachhouse to Cafe. From the cafe we ​​could finally follow Quilla to Tsameti. The story has been more extensive, of course, but I won't tell you everything here.
I created a loft, i think it is a little bit bigger LOL , a beach house and a cafe for this story. Some details of the cafe were already there for Nora's films. "The Lost Art".

All three Ages will soon be available in DeepIsland and later of course also on UAM via Drizzle for offline. Unfortunately Diafero has not yet found the time to load the Ages .

As a special surprise, I have now added my first Relto page to one of the Ages. I hope you will find it and enjoy it.

Dulcamara :)
Dulcamara

Postby Théodore » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:11 pm

I must say Dulcamara, you are really a great asset in this community! We are really spoiled by your devotion to come up with wonderful ages and help others with their projects!

Thanks for the head up on the 3 ages. I'm patient, I know now they will make their way to Deep Island and even offline. I cannot wait to find your Relto page! :D
Théodore

Re: Fan Age exp: Loft [spoilers]

Postby gchaser » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:01 pm

Can I get a little hint/help on the flower sequence in the Loft? How do you get "up" to the Tulip symbol - I've tried a number of run/jump and walk/jump combinations with no luck.

Thanks, gchaser
gchaser

Postby Dulcamara » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:38 am

Hello gchaser,

left from the Tulip symbol there are two stones like a stair.
First a small jump on the lowest, then on the higher. From this fview go to the right corner of this stone . Turn around and then make a jump to the Tulip. I have test it a hundret times and for me it work.
But if after that it works still not for you i thinking of using a collider.

Greetings
Dulcamara
Dulcamara

Re: Fan Age exp: Loft help [spoilers]

Postby gchaser » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:41 pm

Thanks for the input Dulcamara, but I was still not able to make it "up" to the Tulip symbol - not matter what I tried.... :(
gchaser

Re: Fan Age exp: Loft [spoilers]

Postby gchaser » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:43 pm

Yea.....! After several more attempts I did make it up to the Tulip symbol. Thanks for your help Dulcamara!
gchaser

Next

Return to Deep Island