bug: 1.3.0 and 3d sound (incl. fix)

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: bug: 1.3.0 and 3d sound (incl. fix)

Postby andylegate » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:22 pm

Well I hope they do it soon. Now that we're done with our new Age Zephyr Cove for the RAD, I was going to be downloading the new plugin and converting the AGe for it and use some of the new features for it. But only if the bugs have been worked out so far. No sense in banging my head against the wall! :D
"I'm still trying to find the plKey for Crud!"
Blender Age Creation Tutorials
3DS Max Age Creation Tutorials
andylegate

Postby Paradox » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:28 pm

I do highly suggest using a SVN client to grab the trunk, that is always the latest and most up-to-date code. I'll write a tutorial for the wiki about how to do that.
Paradox

Postby Nadnerb » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:00 pm

as for the question, if the "latest.zip" is still version 1.3.0, it will not contain the fix. However, the fix IS in the trunk of the SVN, which is where I would suggest getting updates from. ;) There will probably be a 1.3.1 fix zip sooner or later though. There have been some other fixes (for those pesky animated layers) too.
Live KI: 34914 MOULa KI: 23247 Gehn KI: 11588 Available Ages: TunnelDemo3, BoxAge, Odema
Nadnerb

Postby Grogyan » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:48 pm

Paradox wrote:I do highly suggest using a SVN client to grab the trunk, that is always the latest and most up-to-date code. I'll write a tutorial for the wiki about how to do that.

That would be great, as I downloaded Tortoise SVN, but never figured out how to set it up for the main trunk
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Grogyan

Postby D'Lanor » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:16 pm

Grogyan wrote:That would be great, as I downloaded Tortoise SVN, but never figured out how to set it up for the main trunk

Just right click the folder where you want the download. Then let Tortoise do a checkout. It will ask you for the URL. Type in http://svn.guildofwriters.com/pyprp/ and then it should start downloading everything including the trunk.
"It is in self-limitation that a master first shows himself." - Goethe
D'Lanor

Previous

Return to Plasma Development