Descent MystV

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: Descent MystV

Postby Lontahv » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:42 pm

Tsar Hoikas wrote:
Lontahv wrote:That's the cleft pillar you get at the very beginning of MOUL. You never see it with the other pillars so I think that's why it looks odd.

I must be an oddball. Once I finished the first journey in MOUL, I turned off the bahro hydrants. I've never liked them, and the single pillar was always more elegant IMO.

I always meant to try that because I'd seen other people do that with their Reltos (not you in particular :P ) and it looked clean and nice. But... my Relto was filled with most of the pages and I thought it a waste to turn off many pages. :P

<fiction>...Until the day when a Er'Cana plant fell though the roof of my hut had brained me.</fiction>
Currently getting some ink on my hands over at the Guild Of Ink-Makers (PyPRP2).
Lontahv
Councilor of Artistic Direction

Postby GPNMilano » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:33 am

Lontahv wrote:
Tsar Hoikas wrote:
Lontahv wrote:That's the cleft pillar you get at the very beginning of MOUL. You never see it with the other pillars so I think that's why it looks odd.

I must be an oddball. Once I finished the first journey in MOUL, I turned off the bahro hydrants. I've never liked them, and the single pillar was always more elegant IMO.

I always meant to try that because I'd seen other people do that with their Reltos (not you in particular :P ) and it looked clean and nice. But... my Relto was filled with most of the pages and I thought it a waste to turn off many pages. :P

<fiction>...Until the day when a Er'Cana plant fell though the roof of my hut had brained me.</fiction>

I hated that E'rcana plant on top of the mountain. It didn't mold right with the mountain, as you could see the bottom of it sticking out a bit from the rest of the mountain. It just looked ugly. But then again I didn't like the E'rcana plants anyway. They should have thought of a better page then that one. (I wouldn't have minded a fountain page to go in the middle of the pillars. That would have been kind of cool)
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Postby The stranger » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:48 am

So wait, now we can add what we want to the MOUL content? :D

Remove the delin and tsogal door... add notebooks... if only I could model :( .
The stranger

Previous

Return to Plasma Development