Offline KI

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: Offline KI

Postby diafero » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:25 pm

I have no clue why it started just now, we all can just guess here.

So basically do you want me to try running it through Uru setup using a 800x600 resolution to see if the problem still occurs, or should I toy around with Nvidia's resolution? or both? (Sorry, I'm just confused on the instructions :P)
Just try out everything you can think of :D
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Jamey » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:44 pm

diafero wrote:I have no clue why it started just now, we all can just guess here.

So basically do you want me to try running it through Uru setup using a 800x600 resolution to see if the problem still occurs, or should I toy around with Nvidia's resolution? or both? (Sorry, I'm just confused on the instructions :P)
Just try out everything you can think of :D

Ok, in that case, I'm going to go back to my plan of moving my backup and replacing my fresh install of Uru and see what that does. If it doesn't work, I'll try toying with the resolutions.

I'll keep you informed as to what happens.
KI#46415
Jamey

Postby Jamey » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:42 pm

I just tried to run Uru when setting my laptop's screen resolution to 1024x768 (The same as the option picked in the UruSetup menu)

I'm going to try toying with my Nvidia graphics resolution, and if that doesn't fix it, I'm going to make a topic on this on the MOUL forums under technical discussion...
KI#46415
Jamey

Postby Jamey » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:01 pm

topic posted:

http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17118

I think we should move all discussion on this issue I'm having to this topic ;)
KI#46415
Jamey

Postby diafero » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:24 pm

This thread got quite long, please go on discussing about the Offline KI in the new thread,
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Previous

Return to Plasma Development