Drizzle MOUL Pod Ages

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Drizzle MOUL Pod Ages

Postby Jusme » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Are the pod ages still in sync with http://www.uru-reallife.com/dnidatetime ... 5/map.html ? Oops...link not working now? It was yesterday about this same time... I guess my question changes to this...Do the pods ages still open with a link to descent to place a marker stone in the rotating age keeper in Relto using Drizzle?
Jusme

Re: Drizzle MOUL Pod Ages

Postby Old Wolle » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:17 pm

The GermanRealLife forums were updated today to phpBB3 so the link is broken.
You can download a standalone calculator here.
Only start the "Portcalc4.exe" in the .rar-file and you see the next times for every portal.
The word "vegetarian" has an Indian origin and can be translated as: "the one who is too dumb to hunt".

Das Wort "Vegetarier" hat einen indianischen Ursprung und bedeutet übersetzt "Der zu blöd zum Jagen ist".
Old Wolle

Postby Jusme » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:02 pm

'Thank You' to Old Wolle for tuning me up on the calculator....

Second part of the question still stands....Do the pod 'portals' still open up as in MOUL? (I.E. The ability to be transported to that 'instance' of Descent that allows the capture of the Relto 'rings'?)
Jusme

Postby GPNMilano » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Jusme wrote:'Thank You' to Old Wolle for tuning me up on the calculator....

Second part of the question still stands....Do the pod 'portals' still open up as in MOUL? (I.E. The ability to be transported to that 'instance' of Descent that allows the capture of the Relto 'rings'?)

It is not Descent, it is a bahro cave (just so you know) and yes, they still open up at the correct time in synch with the Calculator's out there (they me be a little bit off so you may want to show up for them a minute or two early like was done in MOUL)

If you've converted the Pods and other MOUL ages (Minkata, and Jalak) they all work like they did in MOUL. The portals open, and the Minkata quest can be finished. (Jalak works if you have the offline KI that can be downloaded with the latest version of Drizzle)
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Postby Jusme » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Thank you GPNMilano. My question is answered and my apologies for the inacurracy of the description to the 'instance' I mentioned...It won't happen again :oops:
Jusme

Postby Erik » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:40 am

I think there is a difference, but I may be wrong. The times for MOUL are relative to cavern time (mountain time), but Uru:CC uses the local time zone of your computer.
Erik

Postby Christian Walther » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:58 am

I can't confirm that. I made a quick visit to Negilahn and Payiferen yesterday, and they were 8 minutes in advance of my Pod Clock extrapolations from MOUL - whose error estimate currently is at 14 s, so I doubt that it would be 8 hours off.
Christian Walther

Postby RichURU7 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:32 pm

PortalCalc4 will give local time - [My Timezone: (GMT Standard Time (UTC+0)]
Got to Dereno a few minutes early, had a scare when the power dropped out, fixed that.
On the dot of 22.11 the portal appeared, and of I went to the cave. :)
At the Bahro cave I could walk round and touch all four markers,
guess I don't need to turn up on time at the other three pods?
RichURU7

Postby ddb174 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:30 am

That's also true of the Er'cana/Ahnonay cave and the Delin/Tsogal cave. I don't know why that happens, but yeah, it's possible to cheat ;)
ddb174

Postby Jusme » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:05 am

ddb174 wrote:
That's also true of the Er'cana/Ahnonay cave

I don't get the chance to go there using CC. It this just available with POTS?
Jusme

Next

Return to Plasma Development