Drizzle - MOUL Calendar Sparks

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Drizzle - MOUL Calendar Sparks

Postby I.Brattin » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:15 pm

Are the Calendar Sparks activated? Or do I have to go in and turn them on in Relto's SDL.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. I took a look at the SDL and Gahreesen doesn't even have a variable to turn them on. Minkata and the other "MOUL" ages do but for the sparks in Gahreesen and other CC ages that had them there is no variable to turn them on. Therefor the only way to get them is via the Relto SDL, what a shame I really wanted to get them by playing the game not by hacking them straight in to Relto.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
Jayden Halliwell (IC Explorer) - 54404
I.Brattin

Re: Drizzle - MOUL Calendar Sparks

Postby ddb174 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:16 pm

Hopefully a future version will have something for that. In the meanwhile, you can always play with the fireworks in Bevin ;)
ddb174

Postby diafero » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:27 am

You won't even get them by hacking Relto since they are currently not included in Relto.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby I.Brattin » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:34 am

Yeah I noticed that also. Weird.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
Jayden Halliwell (IC Explorer) - 54404
I.Brattin

Postby GPNMilano » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:50 am

I am going to, eventually, put the Calendar Sparks in Relto. I'm busy with adding some stuff into PyPRP that will allow me to do just that, as well as doing some work on my DAWN age. So I've put the Calander Sparks on the back burner for a bit. They're coming, I started them, I just need to finish them up at some point.
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Return to Plasma Development