UruAgeManager/Drizzle 17

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: UruAgeManager/Drizzle 17

Postby Jusme » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Do the sparkles (monthly doodads from MOUL) work in Drizzle?
Jusme

Postby I.Brattin » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:22 pm

As of Drizzle 16, not sure on 17 haven't tried, the answer was no. Again as of Drizzle 16 only two ages had the Calendar Sparks available. And even those two would not add to Relto. When I asked about the Sparks almost a month ago, GPNMilano said she had been working on them, but had put them on the back burner to work on her DAWN age.

I would assume right now, since I haven't heard different anyways - someone correct me if I'm wrong, that while Jalak and Minkata have the variables in there SDL and they can be turned on via hacking that they are still not addable to Relto.
Last edited by I.Brattin on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
Jayden Halliwell (IC Explorer) - 54404
I.Brattin

Postby ddb174 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Yes, that's correct, sparklies aren't working yet.
ddb174

Postby Jusme » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:38 pm

I'm using Drizzle 17 and have successfully 'morphed' the MOUL and Myst 5 files, decompressed the sound files...I'm wondering where this:
-Now converts the end part of Ahnonay from MOUL.

comes into play...I'm able to find the end part of Er'cana (in the cleft drawing on the wall), but am unable to find the end part of Ahnonay....Maybe this will tell you something: I'm playing Ahnonay and I get to the cloth in the 'swim-to' part in what I call Ahnonay sub-age one...I press the cloth and this message appears:

You are linking with the work-around against panic link on link-in enabled. Please note that this will crash everyone else in the age you came from, so avoid doing it with anyone in there.

I'm able to complete the age with the exception of getting the link to the other 'half-doughnut' in Relto... I.E. like what was available in MOUL...The walkway towards the statue to the symbol to get to that particular 'instance' of a cave that gave the other half of the 'doughnut'...

I'm sure I'm rambling but I'm lost on this part.....
Jusme

Postby I.Brattin » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:52 pm

The Donut for Ahnonay is available via Er'Cana also. When I played through both ages I too didn't see the link in Ahnonay, which I believe is why they added MOUL Ahnonay. But just go back to Er'Cana and you should be able to get to the Bahro Cave from there. Then just click both of the Journey symbols in the Bahro Cave for both Donuts and when you return to Relto you should have both.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
Jayden Halliwell (IC Explorer) - 54404
I.Brattin

Postby Jusme » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:41 pm

TY 'I.Brattin' ..I am able to do both from the Er'cana 'Bahro Cave'...I was just wondering if access to that same instance that was available in the 'MOUL' version in Ahnonay is still there? I.E. the 'hot-spot' at the end of Ahnonay...And if so, HOW? Not a big thing ... just a question, or poser, if you will....
Jusme

Postby ddb174 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:27 pm

The Ahnonay from Pots isn't changed at all, but you can get to the end of the Moul Ahnonay:

Show Spoiler
ddb174

Postby Kenguin » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:37 am

Hey, I'm not sure who to contact about problems with the UAM age database, but I figured here is as good as any.

It seems that the version of EderLicinius marked 2009Feb16 is not the latest version. A slight update was released on feb 17th that fixed a bug with a linking book. GPNMilano's announcement is here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2494&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=80#p30286 ... I believe the file is still available here: http://www.guildofmaintainers.org/ftp/U ... ation1.rar
Kenguin

Postby GPNMilano » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:35 am

Kenguin wrote:Hey, I'm not sure who to contact about problems with the UAM age database, but I figured here is as good as any.

It seems that the version of EderLicinius marked 2009Feb16 is not the latest version. A slight update was released on feb 17th that fixed a bug with a linking book. GPNMilano's announcement is here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2494&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=80#p30286 ... I believe the file is still available here: http://www.guildofmaintainers.org/ftp/U ... ation1.rar

I asked Dustin not to post that update to UAM, simply because I'm working on another update that will fix the lag problems as well, just haven't gotten around to working on it yet. I was intending to release it earlier but RL got in the way.
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Postby ddb174 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Should I go ahead and put it up then? It's really no problem at all. And would you prefer if I put the two Ages together or kept them separate?
ddb174

PreviousNext

Return to Plasma Development