Drizzle & EOA K'veer and Myst

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Drizzle & EOA K'veer and Myst

Postby I.Brattin » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:32 am

Is there plans on adding EOA's K'veer and/or Myst?
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
Jayden Halliwell (IC Explorer) - 54404
I.Brattin

Re: Drizzle & EOA K'veer and Myst

Postby diafero » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:20 am

The EOA Myst is already available. Take a look at one of the Kveers, you will find a linking book there :)
The EOA Kveer can not be added as EOA Releeshan is available, and they are the same age. It is basically the same as the MOUL Kveer though, so it's not adding much new, which is why we decided to let it be Releeshan instead.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby I.Brattin » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:34 am

I must have missed the book in K'veer. I had to say though that Releeshan is kinda a disappointment for me in Uru, You can't explore the age. I would almost prefer the EoA K'veer over Releeshan, at least till such a time as Releeshan could be fleshed out to make it explorable.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
Jayden Halliwell (IC Explorer) - 54404
I.Brattin

Postby diafero » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:44 am

There's no way to make Releeshan explorable - you see it the way Cyan created it.

You can manually get the Myst V Kveer in Uru by using the "Automation" tab of Drizzle to convert the Myst V files starting with Kveer - however, that is advanced stuff and you can also break your installation with it.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Tweek » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:05 pm

I can't get Releeshahn working anyway, every time I link there I end up in Atrus' prison room in K'veer.
Beneath - IC Blog.
Beneath: Ages of Tweek - FB Age Dev Page.
Tweek

Postby ddb174 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Tweek: I think that's because you still have the files from when you converted all of it. Delete all the KveerMystV files and run Simplicity again. The spawnpoint will then default to the Releeshan area.

Edit: You are linking via the
Show Spoiler
right? The regular link to Kveer from Pots just takes you to the original version of Kveer from Pots.

Edit: Oops, yes, listen to diafero's next post, not mine.
ddb174

Postby diafero » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:36 am

Show Spoiler

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby ddb174 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:37 am

Yes, sorry, I confused myself into thinking of KveerMOUL instead of KveerMyst5. Diafero is right!
ddb174

Postby Jusme » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:07 am

Since this thread already exists and somewhat related, I'll ask this here:

When playing EOA at the point where you go into the cavern and proceed to the crate that has the first Yeesha Notebook propped up against it...
Show Spoiler

And then when playing URU with Drizzle and EOA files converted, same spot...
Show Spoiler

Any ideas on
Show Spoiler
Jusme

Postby diafero » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:12 am

Show Spoiler

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Next

Return to Plasma Development