Garden Ages

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Garden Ages

Postby lightkeeper » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Is there any way to work with Eder Delin and Eder Tsogal so that the doors are open and we can get through in offline? As far as I can see nothing is operative in there at all other than the Yeesha pages and thank you very much for that. Oh I guess I forgot that we can turn the snow on or off in Delin. Are there any /set commands or any other way to make the doors open? Thanks, Lightkeeper
lightkeeper

Re: Garden Ages

Postby I.Brattin » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Last time I visited Delin and Tsogal you could just run through the doors as they had no collision. Mind you that was back when Drizzle 16 was out. They may have changed that to where you can do the puzzle by now, don't know.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
Jayden Halliwell (IC Explorer) - 54404
I.Brattin

Postby lightkeeper » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Haha I didn't try that. I am too literal, I see a door and well that is it either I can open it or I am stopped. I will give that a go. Thanks.
lightkeeper

Postby ddb174 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Even though the doors can just be run through for some strange reason, it's possible to play them properly as well. When you click a cloth it should glow on the door some number of seconds later (giving you enough time to make it there.) And clicking the symbol on the door will start the timer (which has been slowed down in offline play so that there is enough time for one person to do it.)

You are using the latest version of Drizzle to convert, and you do have Offline-KI installed from the UAM tab, right?
ddb174

Postby lightkeeper » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:07 am

Hi,

I am using version 17 of Drizzle I think. I just found that 18 is now available. I am using the offline User KI. So far when I click either the cloths or the door there is no reaction. To correct this with version 18 of Drizzle would I need to delete all the tsogal or delin files from the \dat folder and copy in from my Uru CC backup the originals and then run Drizzle on the affected files for MOUL? Just guessing here.
lightkeeper

Postby ddb174 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:21 am

Version 17 should work too. Do you have the latest version of the Offline-KI? (It should have a checkmark next to it on the UAM tab; if it has an up-arrow, that means it can be updated.)
ddb174

Return to Plasma Development