Just a few small features you could change

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: Just a few small features you could change

Postby diafero » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Ok, I now added some options to the Offline KI:
- Added /set options:
City: stage, journeys, guildhall, meeting, harborlights
Hood: darkshape
- Added command to get first week clothing: /getfirstweek
I will not add options for all the Nexus books, I don't think that's really worth it. You can still easily enable them as you can change any SDL var: Using "/setsdl kdshNexusStationVis 1" in Kadish for example will instantly show the Nexus book.

As for Chacal's additions, the dark shape now works for me (so they are in above lists). The boats don't, I can not see anything. And in Releeshan, I was under the floor and see nothing:
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Chacal » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:44 pm

You lazy bum.
I just tried this and it works:
/setsdl nb01BahroBoatsEnabled 1
/setsdl BahroBoatsChance 100

Here are some pictures of the boats. Note: you must be on the balcony (the one with the scope) to see the islands and the boats.

Bahro boat in the distance Show Spoiler

detail Show Spoiler

You will see them slowly going to and from Aegura in the distance, they are very tiny, but moving.

As for the Bahro in Releeshan, it's floating a good distance under the floor. Not moving, not doing anything.
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby diafero » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:23 am

Ah, now I saw these boats - I always tried to see them in Flymode, which does not work as they disappear when you get closer.

Oh, I misunderstood you regarding the Bahro, I though it was supposed to fly directly under the floor. Now I found, it, too - thanks :) I'll ad ti to the wiki page.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Previous

Return to Plasma Development