Offline Ki "/avatar" command

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Offline Ki "/avatar" command

Postby Darien » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:47 pm

How does the /avatar command work?

If I just type in /avatar I get the message Error: Usage: /avatar <new avatar type>.

If I try /avatar Yeesha or /avatar Zandi I get the message Error: KI command 'avatar' failed - 'int' object has no attribute 'lower'.

Alcugs' Offline Ki page mentions Yeesha, Zandi and Dr. Watson. Is it possible to change to Rand or even a Bahro? Thanks for any help.

BTW, Thanks to all the Writers who have kept the Uru dream alive.
Darien

Re: Offline Ki "/avatar" command

Postby ddb174 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Oops! I can verify this regression with the latest version. You could normally switch to Rand, yes. I couldn't convert the Bahro though, and I think it's because it introduces a 3rd class beyond Male and Female, and would require client support.
ddb174

Postby diafero » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:55 am

Oh, it seems I indeed introduced a bug with the latest version. It will be fixed in version 2.7.1, thanks for reporting :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Whilyam » Sun May 10, 2009 1:37 pm

diafero wrote:Oh, it seems I indeed introduced a bug with the latest version. It will be fixed in version 2.7.1, thanks for reporting :)

My Drizzle shows the offline KI version as 2.7.1 but I still can't use the avatar function. Any news on when this might be fixed?
Whilyam

Postby diafero » Mon May 11, 2009 1:27 am

That must have been a typo, sorry - version 2.7.1 was already out when I posted that. I think I'll pack up the changes I have so far as version 2.7.2 during this week, which will then fix this problem.
Sorry for the confusion.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Return to Plasma Development