What works?

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

What works?

Postby Dave2009 » Mon May 18, 2009 5:16 pm

So what moul content works with the simplicity moad in the newest drizzle? what's converted? anything besides the ages (ie city content, relto pages?) does it break anything from URU:CC?
Dave2009

Re: What works?

Postby ddb174 » Mon May 18, 2009 6:33 pm

All the puzzles from the Moul Ages work: Minkata, Delin, Tsogal, Jalak, 5 Guild Pubs, Dereno, Tetsonot, Payiferen, Negilahn. There are also a few extra partial Ages as alternatives to the Pots ones: The end of Ahnonay, Kirel, K'veer. Almost all of the Relto pages work. A selection of things from the city (e.g. announcement poles, flying Bahro), a number of clothes, a number of journals. (Thanks to the work of GPNMilano and Diafero!)

Nothing should be really broken from CC, no. But of course, no guarantees ;)
ddb174

Postby Jusme » Mon May 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Well...almost...until 2.7.3 comes out, the markers don't work like they did in 2.7.1 ..But then the /avatar prompt didn't work properly until 2.7.2 and that's when the markers went broke...and then there is the issue with grsnClimb.sdl that 'My particular version of CC did not have' see this thread...viewtopic.php?f=87&t=2918&start=0

I'm so glad to be able to visit all the 'On-Line' ages and the new ones as well....so please don't take this as a negative post...
Jusme

Postby diafero » Tue May 19, 2009 1:33 am

You don't have to wait any longer, Jusme - version 2.7.3 *is* out :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Jusme » Tue May 19, 2009 8:21 pm

So Seamless that this post is not not even necessary...Nice Job...Maybe now you are DONE?....lol

My CC version hasn't worked this cool for years....

Great Job to you and yours for all the hard work that you CONTINUE to put in to URU...See ya in a couple...
Jusme

Return to Plasma Development