Drizzle20 Error: Unable to copy file

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Drizzle20 Error: Unable to copy file

Postby Janara » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:25 am

I have tried repeatedly to convert my MOUL ages, with no success. I am running Vista Ultimate 32bit. I have installed Java. My Uru CC folder is on the desktop, plus I have edited the permissions as specified on the Drizzle Alcugs page. I have tried Drizzle18, 19, and 20. My MOUL folder is in my Program Files directory. The error message I am currently getting with Drizzle 20 is attached. I have uninstalled Uru CC and resinstalled twice. I would greatly appreciate recommendations for resolving this. Also, now I get an unspecified error when I try to run Uru CC (Can't open file. Error #). The Uru CC disk is in the drive. Thanks! Janara
Janara

Re: Drizzle20 Error: Unable to copy file

Postby diafero » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:24 am

I can't see any attachment?
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Janara » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:56 pm

I"m unable to successfully attach the file. I'll just paste it in--sorry for the length. Thanks for your help!

Checking the folders you gave...
Starting conversion...
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/gpubAmbience.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/gpubAmbience.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakForceField_Off.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakForceField_Off.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakForceField_On.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakForceField_On.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakGridForce01.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakGridForce01.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakGridForce02.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakGridForce02.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakGridForce03.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakGridForce03.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakGridForce04.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakGridForce04.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakObjectCreation01.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakObjectCreation01.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakObjectCreation02.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakObjectCreation02.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakObjectCreation03.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakObjectCreation03.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakObjectCreation04.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakObjectCreation04.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakPillarDown01a.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakPillarDown01a.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakPillarUp01a.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakPillarUp01a.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakPillar_Loop.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakPillar_Loop.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakPillar_Start.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakPillar_Start.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakPillar_Stop.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakPillar_Stop.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakWidgetImpact01.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakWidgetImpact01.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakWidgetImpact02.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakWidgetImpact02.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakWidgetImpact03.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakWidgetImpact03.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakWidgetImpact04.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakWidgetImpact04.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/jlakWidgetImpact05.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/jlakWidgetImpact05.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/minkBadlands-CaveMusic.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/minkBadlands-CaveMusic.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/minkBadlands-Reprise.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/minkBadlands-Reprise.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/minkBadlandsMiddle.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/minkBadlandsMiddle.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/minkCenterCircleMx.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/minkCenterCircleMx.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/minkConstellations.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/minkConstellations.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/minkFlagFlap01_loop.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/minkFlagFlap01_loop.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/minkFlagFlap02_loop.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/minkFlagFlap02_loop.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/minkFlagFlap03_loop.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/minkFlagFlap03_loop.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/minkSymbolBuild01.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/minkSymbolBuild01.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/minkSymbolBuild02.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/minkSymbolBuild02.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/minkSymbolBuild03.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/minkSymbolBuild03.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/minkSymbolBuild04.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/minkSymbolBuild04.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/minkSymbolBuild05.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/minkSymbolBuild05.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/mink_Wind_CaveDay_Loop.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/mink_Wind_CaveDay_Loop.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/mink_Wind_Day_Loop.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/mink_Wind_Day_Loop.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/mink_Wind_Night_Loop.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/mink_Wind_Night_Loop.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/xJalak_KI_Button02.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/xJalak_KI_Button02.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/xJalak_KI_Button.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/xJalak_KI_Button.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/KVeerMusic.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/KVeerMusic.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/kverAmb_Loop.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/kverAmb_Loop.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/kverSeasonFinaleMx.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/kverSeasonFinaleMx.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/xBahroFlapping01.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/xBahroFlapping01.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/xBahroFlapping02.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/xBahroFlapping02.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/xBahroFlapping03.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/xBahroFlapping03.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/xBahroFlapping04.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/xBahroFlapping04.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/xBahroFlapping05.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/xBahroFlapping05.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/xBahroFlapping06.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/xBahroFlapping06.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/xBahroFlapping07.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/xBahroFlapping07.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/xBahroFlapping08.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/xBahroFlapping08.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/xBahroGroupAmb_loop.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/xBahroGroupAmb_loop.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/ahnyOutsideHutWater_Loop.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/ahnyOutsideHutWater_Loop.ogg
Error: Unable to copy file C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/ahnyRigRotation.ogg to C:\Users\mom\Desktop\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles/sfx/ahnyRigRotation.ogg
Error: Pots isn't listed as having type: 0x8b8c
Console: stderr:Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
Console: stderr:java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
Console: stderr: at uru.moulprp.PrpObjectIndex$ObjectindexObjecttype.<init>(PrpObjectIndex.java:82)
Console: stderr: at uru.moulprp.PrpObjectIndex.<init>(PrpObjectIndex.java:43)
Console: stderr: at uru.moulprp.prputils.ProcessAllMoul(prputils.java:168)
Console: stderr: at uru.moulprp.prpfile.createFromContext(prpfile.java:150)
Console: stderr: at automation.mystAutomation.convertMoulToPots(mystAutomation.java:1384)
Console: stderr: at automation.moul.convertMoul(moul.java:67)
Console: stderr: at gui.Gui.jButton114ActionPerformed(Gui.java:5045)
Console: stderr: at gui.Gui.access$1400(Gui.java:50)
Console: stderr: at gui.Gui$17.actionPerformed(Gui.java:1163)
Console: stderr: at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr: at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Janara

Postby diafero » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:06 pm

It looks like you did not provide a valid destiantion folder. Make sure the "sfx" directory in "Myst Uru Complete Chronicles" actually exists and is writeable.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby ddb174 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Hmm... have you been able to convert in the past, with older versions of Drizzle?
ddb174

Postby Janara » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Sfx folder exists and appears to have all permissions including write turned on for all users. I have not been able to convert in the past.
Janara

Postby ddb174 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:43 pm

Can you check if this file exists: C:\Program Files\Myst Online_Saved/sfx/gpubAmbience.ogg ?
ddb174

Postby GregW11 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:45 pm

I think I see what might be wrong: The forward/backslashes all have to be facing the same way, like this:
C:\Documents and Settings\Ubi Soft\Cyan Worlds\Myst Uru Complete Chronicles\sfx, in the case of the sfx folder. When they face the other way it means something different when files are copied/pasted/moved. Hope that helps!

edit: try making sure that the folder "Myst Uru Complete Chronicles" as a whole is writeable (select that folder instead of each folder inside of it.) Make sure the same thing is applied for the "Myst Online_Saved" folder.[url][/url]
GregW11

Postby Janara » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:25 am

Thanks for your help. I'll be away for a week or so. I'll try again when I get back.
Janara
Janara

Postby ddb174 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:01 am

The slashes don't matter in drizzle, but yes, please check out the other suggestions when you return!
ddb174

Return to Plasma Development