Relto Book Disabled in Cleft?

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Relto Book Disabled in Cleft?

Postby Jamey » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:49 pm

I went to the cleft to check for the cleft pillar page, and I didn't find it in rainy or dry cleft. I also realized that I can't use my relto book in the cleft either :(

I think something went wrong...any ideas?

EDIT: I just got the storm page, and it is in my Relto book, but it does not show up in my Relto at all...
KI#46415
Jamey

Re: Relto Book Disabled in Cleft?

Postby GregW11 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:08 pm

I can confirm this, for both the dry and rainy cleft. It also appears that the Relto book does not work for any Age other than Relto itself. Panic linking does work, however, but that's not possible with all Ages.
GregW11

Re: Relto Book Disabled in Cleft?

Postby ddb174 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:15 pm

You'll need the soon-to-be-released(it sounds like tomorrow) Offline-KI for some of the new things to work, and that includes the Cleft pillar page.

As for the Relto book not working, that's a known bug that happened because of a change that tried to make chat work before you've ever been to Relto, and I believe it's fixed in the next version of Offline-KI(again, probably released tomorrow).
ddb174

Return to Plasma Development