ULM UAM Drizzle and Offline KI

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

ULM UAM Drizzle and Offline KI

Postby Karkadann » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:22 am

Do I still Need to install the ULM with Drizzle and the offline KI in the offline version of Uru CC
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Re: ULM UAM Drizzle and Offline KI

Postby diafero » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:42 am

No, if you don't want it, there is no need to install ULM at all. Actually that was one of the things we wanted to achieve, providing an alternative to the ULM. However both Drizzle and Offline KI are compatible with ULM and can be used alongside with it.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Karkadann » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:44 am

what are the advantages of having both the ULM and Drizzle with the offline KI
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Karkadann

Postby diafero » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:00 am

The only one I can think of is you can define the positions of the ages in the books yourself - you will loose the custom book covers though.
It might also be the case that an age is published in ULM some hours earlier than in UAM because we are packaging up the ages ourselves and make sure they start and no files are missing. This however gives you the advantage of not having broken downloads, something I had various issues with back when I used ULM.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Karkadann » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:04 am

Cool ......thanks I guess I'll just stick with Drizzle then.
Karkadann

Return to Plasma Development