Releeshahn

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Releeshahn

Postby crazyraider312 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:18 pm

So, I was in... The library, I think, and saw the linking book for what appeared to be Releeshahn. Of course, considering all I know of it is from what I read on MystLore, and that it was simply a picture at the end of End of Ages, I couldn't link, because "Age Releeshahn is not installed on this computer," or whatever that error was (if it isn't serious, and is common with Offline KI/Drzzle conversion, etc., I don't pay attention). So, is there actually a way to link into Releeshahn? Or am I just stark raving mad (the nice men in the white coats are coming to take me away in a few hours)? :lol:
crazyraider312

Re: Releeshahn

Postby Karkadann » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:01 pm

If I remember its part of the last seen on Myst 5 and you can link their with the converted Myst 5 ages but its very limited.

Oh and tell the men in white coats I sez High
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby ddb174 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Yes, Releeshan was part of Myst5, so you need to convert Myst5 using Drizzle.
ddb174

Postby Jamey » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:24 am

Being more specific, if you convert the Myst V version of K'veer, you'll get both MystVK'veer and Releeshahn ;)
KI#46415
Jamey

Postby crazyraider312 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Thanks. Oh, and the men in the white coats say high to you too, Karkadann. They said you were very cooperative, and you were released on good psychological state several months back. Though, I think they said they found a book written in an unidentified language in your padded room. You may want to pick that up. :lol:
crazyraider312

Postby Karkadann » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:14 pm

IS THAT where I left it....Cool now all I gotta do is sneak back and retrieve it with out ending up as a resident again :shock: :oops:

Thank you
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Return to Plasma Development