Sound card Disabled after instaling Drizzle

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: Sound card Disabled after instaling Drizzle

Postby D'Lanor » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:53 am

Stubborn is the nicest word I could come up with. I have many different words for such individuals but since I don't want to be rude this discussion is done for me. ;)
"It is in self-limitation that a master first shows himself." - Goethe
D'Lanor

Postby semplerfi » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:58 am

An informational post:

What is an Internet troll?

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

DNFTT :D
semplerfi

Postby Karkadann » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:33 pm

correct I was trolling for the ones responsible for the downloader virus
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:06 pm

As much as I hate doing this, I'm locking this topic.

We are going around in circles here. Karkadann has begun to point fingers at Drizzle and Pelishard for containing a virus (at least according to my understanding). We all know that these programs/shards are clean of malware. I also am having trouble understanding Karadahn's posts (how does the "virus" relate to the sound card issue?). I'm not certain if he is confused, is not a native English speaker, or what, but it seems that I am not the only one who shares this confusion (due to the surprising number of reports on this post... Usually only backseat moderators use that feature).

Karkadann: You are welcome to begin this discussion anew if you can sufficiently explain your problem(s)/issue(s). I'm not going to begrudge you that right (unlike certain other forums we all know).

To Everyone: Sorry about the lock, but I feel it was necessary.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Previous

Return to Plasma Development