Do you have Hexisle?

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Do you have Hexisle?

Yes.
32%
No, but I've been trying to get it.
13%
No, but I would if Drizzle allowed me to convert its Ages into Uru.
32%
No, and I have no intention of getting it.
19%
I have no idea what Hexisle is, and I should have gone to http://hexisle.com before voting ;)
3%

Total votes : 31

Re: Do you have Hexisle?

Postby Christian Walther » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:41 am

ddb174 wrote:It's Amazon.com's policy not to ship software out of the US, though they do ship books internationally.

Is that new? I have a copy of Myst 10th Anniversary Edition here that I ordered from Amazon.com two years ago. Shipped from Kentucky to Switzerland in two days (though the shipping cost twice as much as the actual product...).

diafero wrote:I guess I need to find such a person then :D

If you can't find one, there are companies that do nothing else than providing postal addresses in the US and then ship the things they receive there on to the owner worldwide. I have a coworker who regularly buys stuff in the US and uses such a service, but I don't know its name so I can't point you to it. Their basic service reportedly has no subscription fee, you just pay for the shipping.
Christian Walther

Postby ddb174 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:00 pm

Christian Walther wrote:
ddb174 wrote:It's Amazon.com's policy not to ship software out of the US, though they do ship books internationally.

Is that new? I have a copy of Myst 10th Anniversary Edition here that I ordered from Amazon.com two years ago. Shipped from Kentucky to Switzerland in two days (though the shipping cost twice as much as the actual product...).

Hmm... I wasn't able to get any software shipped to Canada, and their marketplace shipping page implicitly showed that they don't ship software internationally, but perhaps there are exceptions or they did change it. I would be interested to know if someone knows more about this.
ddb174

Postby GregW11 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:12 am

I think it's Amazon as a company that won't do it, but don't forget that many third-party companies (and users) also use Amazon to sell products, and those may ship internationally.
GregW11

Postby diafero » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:49 pm

When I tried to order one of these Hex Isle packets, it wouldn't let me do it since I entered a German address.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Previous

Return to Plasma Development