Drizzle Source

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Drizzle Source

Postby DRayX » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:38 am

Is the drizzle svn not being updated, or are the updates just not publicly available? I notice that the repository says it is at revision 2420, but r2352 is the most recent revision listed in the log. I know ddb174 talked about only allowing access to the source for released versions, but I didn't know it actually happened. If someone can confirm that the development source is no longer publicly updated, or tell me that I'm being an idiot and missing something simple, it would be much appreciated.
DRayX

Re: Drizzle Source

Postby ddb174 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:40 am

Don't worry, it will be fully updated right before Drizzle22 is released. It is still 100% open source :) I would like for people to be able to play with and test out the current working version, but there was an issue last time, where someone compiled and released the current working version to scoop the real release. At present, it's just on my computer, but the Drizzle22 release is not far off!
ddb174

Postby diafero » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:59 pm

The increasing revision number is caused by other projects hosted on the same SVN being updated.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby DRayX » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:36 am

Oh, that makes a lot more sense. I never realized all the projects were in 1 repository, I figured they were separate.
DRayX

Return to Plasma Development