Problem downloading Offline KI

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Problem downloading Offline KI

Postby Atrion » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:23 am

I was just doing a fresh install of URU and loaded up Drizzle to get a copy of Offline KI and I kept getting an error and it would not download. So I thought I would head to the Offline Ki Website and download it myself, and that page is also saying "Forbidden: You don't have permission to access /uru-ages/offlineki--2.9.1.7z on this server."

Anyone know whats going on?
-Atrion Darnay-
Atrion

Re: Problem downloading Offline KI

Postby Dhelayan » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:36 am

It seems like diafero moved the UAM to another server..am i right there, diafero? :)
Just give him some time, im sure itll be fixed very soon
Dhelayan

Postby diafero » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:19 pm

It actually moved to a different server on Saturday, and things worked all fine. At some point today the new server did weird things, but when I came for looking at it it was back to normal, so I have no clue what happened. It should be fixed now though.

EDIT: oops, ok, I thought the whole UAM would be broken, but it was just about the Offline KI. Some permissions were wrong, I fixed them.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Atrion » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks for the help, much appreciated. I was able to download Offline KI 2.9.1 from Drizzle, but just as a side note that was the only version that it would allow me to download (Which is what I wanted) so I figured I should mention it.
-Atrion Darnay-
Atrion

Postby diafero » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:01 pm

I'm glad to hear it works now!

Yes, I removed old versions since they took a quite large amount of space, and the hard disc of the old server was small - which is why Old Wolle got a new one, so I might be able to keep some old versions as well now :D
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Return to Plasma Development