Offline KI 3.1

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Offline KI 3.1

Postby diafero » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

The Offline KI brings the KI and other changes you are used to from UU and MOUL to your offline game. It allows you to reach the MOUL, Myst V, Crowthistle, Hex Isle and fan ages: All of them are integrated into the existing environment. In addition, it lets you to create and play marker missions and run KI commands.

The new version 3.1 of my Offline KI is available for download now - just check your UAM. For more information about how to get it and what to do with it, you can visit http://alcugs.almlys.org/Offline-KI . The changes of this release are as follows:

- Offline KI now contains empty (dummy) sum files for all TPOTS ages to prevent errors due to changed checksums (Drizzle already creates such empty files for the converted ages)
- The new "/help" command opens a book listing all available commands (inspired by an old AdminKI)
- Added "/getfissure" command by D'Lanor, takes the fissure stage (1-4) as argument
- Added "/anim" command to run a specified animation (can even run aniamtions from the "wrong" gender :D ) on yourself or other players. "/anim list" gives you some pre-defined animation sequences (inspired by an old AdminKI)
- Enabled a new Bahro stone in Gahreesen - have fun finding it :) (thanks to Agenotfound for the tip)
- Added Hex Isle linking images (thanks a lot to Perlenstern)
- New commands: /loopstart will start running a KI command in a certain interval, /loopstop can stop it (inspired by an old AdminKI)
- New /goto places in Minkata, Kadish and Er'cana
- Both /goto and /set accept the "list" argument to show all values for the current age as well as "listall" to show all values for all ages
- Admins can also use /float and /nofloat on objects and other players
- Slight adjustments to properly align the book covers (thanks to Rainforce)
- Fixed showing a sender for the global KI messages
- Flymode timer only runs if flymode is enabled
- Fixed registering the Nexus link in Kirel
- Fixed the hard hats in the city - online, they no longer disappear if someone collects them

I send a huge “Thank you” to my beta-testers Agenotfound, Kaelisebonrai, Nanouk and Old Wolle!

If you are an age writer and want to create a cover for your book or a linking picture for your age, please read the technical documentation for further information.

I hope you enjoy it, please let me know if there are any problems or if everything is to your liking :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Re: Offline KI 3.1

Postby Karkadann » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Sounds like more fun, Thank you

Uru keeps getting more interesting
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby Rainforce » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:28 pm

YAY I really didn't expected a new release this soon :)
EDIT: ok, I tried to find that bahro stone, but in a known environment I'm as good as blind :D
so I must wait until I solve gahreesen again... OR find some spoiler later in this threadXD
what kind of bahro stone was it exactly? you just wrote you enabled it, does this mean that it was already part of uru CC and active there or something like that?
btw, I wonder, what is the problem with the wall journals' mismatching covers? (regular<->close view)
Rainforce

Postby kaelisebonrai » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:31 pm

The stone isn't somewhere you'd generally look, even when solving the age. I'd partially forgotten that the part of Gahreesen its in even existed, for a bit there. Though, if you're a bit forgetful/confused, you might end up there by accident when solving the age, though you'll still have to look around a bit, when you get there. Its a tricky one!

From what I gather, it was included in the Uru CC files, but never actually switched "on". =) It is now, though. =)

EDIT: also: Diafero -- It was a pleasure to beta-test it, so thank you!
kaelisebonrai

Postby diafero » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 am

From what I gather, it was included in the Uru CC files, but never actually switched "on". =) It is now, though. =)
Correct :)

Diafero -- It was a pleasure to beta-test it, so thank you!
You're welcome!
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Rainforce » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 am

kaelisebonrai wrote:The stone isn't somewhere you'd generally look, even when solving the age. I'd partially forgotten that the part of Gahreesen its in even existed, for a bit there. Though, if you're a bit forgetful/confused, you might end up there by accident when solving the age, though you'll still have to look around a bit, when you get there. Its a tricky one!

EDIT: also: Diafero -- It was a pleasure to beta-test it, so thank you!

ok, now I really know to much. damn place. and the waiting time T.T
but I would NEVER go there again, so thanks for the informationXD
Rainforce

Postby Nanouk-GoW » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:19 am

I love to be able to use "old" flymode command again.(re: escape key) Image

Btw in my testing run, I have not found the new Gahreesen stone :( so if somebody could pm me the location, it would be much appreciated.
Nanouk-GoW

Postby Darien » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:47 am

I love the new /help command! :D Thanks, diafero!
Darien

Postby Karkadann » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:51 am

I found it I found it,

not an easy one to get to you can get there with out spawn or fly mode,

Should I spoil it or let people have fun finding themselves
Last edited by Karkadann on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby Zander » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:03 am

I've wanted there to be something there for ages. Thank you!
Zander

Next

Return to Plasma Development