MOUL Ages

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

MOUL Ages

Postby Sheann » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Is it still possible to get the MOUL ages to convert for the off line version via Drizzle?
Sheann

Re: MOUL Ages

Postby katreeny » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:00 pm

I did it a week or so back, so I guess the answer is yes :)

Of course, my avvie in that game has already gone through all the core ages, so I've now got to go back to get my donuts (d'nuts?).

Katreeny
Katreeny - KI 954782
katreeny

Postby diafero » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:03 am

Yes, MOULagain files should work mostly fine, as reported by some users.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Sheann » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:09 pm

I guess I'm being a little thick. Does that mean that all I have to do is convert the files that were down loaded when I installed URU Live? Or, do I have to download the files from some on line source like I did with the Fan created ages :?: I guess I'm not understanding how this on line gaming works :?
Sheann

Postby Chacal » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Sheann wrote:Does that mean that all I have to do is convert the files that were down loaded when I installed URU Live?

Yes.
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby teedyo » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Sheann wrote:I guess I'm being a little thick. Does that mean that all I have to do is convert the files that were down loaded when I installed URU Live? Or, do I have to download the files from some on line source like I did with the Fan created ages :?: I guess I'm not understanding how this on line gaming works :?

Conversion is only done for offline exploration/testing. For on-line; you just use the MOULagain files that were downloaded as they are.
teedyo

Return to Plasma Development