How to Submit Ages to UAM

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

How to Submit Ages to UAM

Postby ddb174 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:50 am

I've had this for a while, and some people have been using it to send Ages, so I might as well open it for everyone.

UAM Uploader: http://dusty.homeunix.net/upload/

It doesn't automatically place the Age in UAM, but it does give people a place to upload it, and since I am automatically notified when something is uploaded, it can be a lot faster and more reliable than posting in a forum and waiting for me to read it. It's quite convenient for both Writers and myself!
ddb174

Re: How to Submit Ages to UAM

Postby Karkadann » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Do we need to send it with a small text file with info and if so what info should be included like a prefix number, age description ext ext?
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby ddb174 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Sure, just throw in a text file with whatever info you want. (Or upload the text file separtely, or just email me the info; it doesn't matter.) I guess if it's a new Age, one would want to include the author's name, at the very least!
ddb174

Postby ddb174 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:25 pm

I've added a comments box for convenience.
ddb174

Return to Plasma Development